Eternal Jeans

minya

oops. i JUST saw that post this morning haha. i'm in the market for a pair i can alternative between my Oni's...SD103, 811, s5000vx. hard decision to make :/

i dont have any personal experience with 103s, but from what ive observed the waist/thigh measurement ratio is wack for me, i think you got skinnier legs so that may not be an issue..

811s are definitely nice, but id pick s5000s over them anyday. im partial to samurai so thats a pretty biased statement, but i like the fit and heavier weight of the 5000 more than i do the 811

i dont have any personal experience with 103s, but from what ive observed the waist/thigh measurement ratio is wack for me, i think you got skinnier legs so that may not be an issue..

811s are definitely nice, but id pick s5000s over them anyday. im partial to samurai so thats a pretty biased statement, but i like the fit and heavier weight of the 5000 more than i do the 811

the sda 103 cut is very similar to the s5000's.

i have both the 811 and 103. here are the measurements, BIG style:

811 - Size 33

Front Rise 10.5

Back Rise 15

Upper Thigh 11.5

Knee 8.75

Leg Opening 8

SDA 103 - Size 32

Front Rise 10

Back Rise 14

Upper Thigh 11

Knee 9

Leg Opening 8

When I'm wearing them, the main difference I see and feel is in the rise. The high back rise on the 811 gives me a bit of that diaper-ass look.

^ well lets be honest, i think its safe to say that the 5000, 103, and 811 are fairly similar as far as overall fit goes. its the slight measurement differences that make the difference.

ok, so i'd say the SDA 103 and s5000 fit is close to identical. You will notice a big difference with the rise in the 811's.

Hey Schmallo,

do you feel like the 33 811s & the 32 103s are pretty much equivalent in waist measurements?

the 33 in 811 measured 32 when i got them. they've since stretched out to a touch over 33. the SDA's were raw and started out as 33's, shrunk to under 32. they've stretched out to about 32.5 at this point. i would say the 811 definitely stretch more and strech more quickly too. but that's just my experience. not sure how others have fared with the 811's.

would you say BiG's measurements for the 811s are pretty accurate?

the size chart i got from zipangutreasures has the waist measurements off by an inch or so

Yeah I went with the BiG size chart and it seemed to be pretty much on the money.

what's the longest inseam the 874 is available in? no way am I gonna be able to wear a 83cm inseam...

Hey, I've just bought a new pair of o/w 811 (sz 31, my true waist is 30 - 30.5) but I'm a little worried about the fit. I wanted something that was not too slim and not too loose. The waist and the thighs are ok but I feel it's perhaps slighlty loose around the knees but my butt looks weird (diaper style).

I'm not not sure if it will shrink and disappear with time so I'm wondering if I should keep these or size down to 30 (but I don't want them to be tight as hell and end up with some jeans I can't even button up). Here some (bad) pictures:

th_IMGP0083.jpgth_IMGP0075.jpgth_IMGP0079.jpgth_IMGP0081.jpg

I would say get the next size down. These look quite loose on you and if they are one-wash they wont shrink down. If anything they wil stretch making them even looser - depends how often you plan on washing them though. Don't worry about them being tight at the start - they will loosen out.

from a few pages pack, these were the fit of my eternals and i sized up one with the same measurements and and jean size as you. i think it just depends on the pair. mine were a 29.5 initially with a tag of 31.

just got my pair. sized up one and they fit fine. i was skeptical on sizing up on them as ive done that in the past and they were just too big, but the measurements on this pair seemed to match what my normal size would be

i got a 31 tag and im a 30 natural waist.

eternalfitex3.jpg

measurements

waist 15

front rise 11

back rise 13

thigh 11

knee 8.5

hem 8

inseam 34

hope this is of some help as eternals seem really tricky