Eternal Jeans

minya

Wow. Some great eternals are starting to take shape!

chrisj - I agree with the point about holding off untilt the next wash. It'll crisp up the fades and stop you loosing so much indigo.

headtowall - Any chance of a natural light photo? It might just be the backdrop but your denim looks very blue...

dstrkt - nice combs man. Those will look great in a few months time

watchman - WOW...! The denim looks amazing there. Any chance of some full photos and wash info?

I just got my 811's RAW in 32 from Bear's and here's the deal:

32 o/w measure 29" across the waist, which would have been good for me (tight in the waist at first, but a good fit on the legs), however the inseam would have been a bit short for my liking.

The Raw 32's measure a whopping 34" inches across the waist! (BiG method) It goes without saying that I did expect them to be considerably bigger than the o/w 32's but this is just huge and they are waaay too baggy on me...not even a good loose fit.

If I were to hot soak them for 10 hours or then do a wash or something, should they shrink to about or more less the same size as the o/w? I just dont see them shrinking THAT much...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a crappy fit pic for reference...baggy.

811.jpg

its crazy how much knee fade you get on the eternals with just two days of wear...some fit pics pls (On the eternal thread)

Height: 171 cm Weight: 63 kilos True waist: 30,5

Eternal 811 sz 30-34 One wash. unsoaked worn twice:

eternalfit01.jpgeternalfit02.jpgeternalfit03.jpg

Watchman those look really intense!

basically lildavid is a fucking superstar. I haven't seen a pair of jeans he doesn't fit well (sugarcanes included!) and seeing those old nudies he had, he'll blow away all the other people's fades as well. 811's seem amazing, really need to get a pair.

The truth right there. It's like all the jeans were made especially for you :D

well Im afraid that they wont shrink to one-wash size....as in, the only reason Vari's or Bear's o/w 811's reach such a small size is because of industrial washer and dryer.

I'm assuming they all use dryer's right? I dont know why but I dont like the idea of throwing mine into the dryer.

so, question, will a wash shrink these down considerably enough?

cabl3, I don't understand why you bought raw if when you wash them they will shrink to one-wash size. Do you plan to only dry clean them?

if i ever get another pair of eternals im getting raw if i can. o/w pisses me off, i like hang drying my shit and keeping it nice and stiff, the softness and wrinkles are mean turnoffs