Eternal Jeans

minya

So im looking to buy some 811's this week from vari...my biggest concern is sizing.

Im a 29 in a fitted RRDS and a 30 in PBJ 007 (fitted but not tight).

For these, I want a fit kinda like headtowall's..I was gonna go with a 31...does that sound about right?

(any help Beats?)

I would say 32 should be perfect...3 sizes up from RRDS and 2 from PBJ XX-007 ( they run bigger than the XX-005 !)

whats wrong with one wash?

im a 33 in somet08 and a 36 in eternals, they really comfy and just perfect on the waist a little slack. my vanity size is a 34 so a sz up or 2 depending if u want it tighter or not.

nothing's wrong with one wash...except the inseam is 32.7" so I'd like to get em raw so I could soak them myself and keep some of the length....but I highly doubt i'll find em.

I would say 32 should be perfect...3 sizes up from RRDS and 2 from PBJ XX-007 ( they run bigger than the XX-005 !)

seems right...gonna double check on the thigh and knee measurements...thats my main concern. what would you say about the length tho?

*edit...different shops have different lengths listed for them...one of them says 85cm..i'll get it from there.

@sydneylo

Where did you get your eternals raw?! LEt me know plz.

@Beatle

Really? Wow I should have known...I'll email them...wow they accept paypal...thats awsome.

I'll ask them if I can get my hands on a raw pair....that would be ideal.

Which brings me to another question, since they will be raw and in all likelyhood my initial soak/wash will not get all the shrinking done, should I still get a 32?

Im really desperate to get these!

what is the reasoning behind all these people specifically wanting raw eternals? The one wash are not lighter in color or anything, they simply have been shrunk.

to the two guys asking about sizing, you will probably want to a size up from normal with eternals. ie- i wear a 30/31 and my 811's are a 32. Headtowall is a 31 and he went with a 33. learn from this, you probably dont want your normal size.

sidneylo- very excited to see how your pair turns out. the battle for the next holy grail title continues haha

to the two guys asking about sizing, you will probably want to a size up from normal with eternals. ie- i wear a 30/31 and my 811's are a 32. Headtowall is a 31 and he went with a 33. learn from this, you probably dont want your normal size.

agreed - I usually wear 30s and my 811s are 32s.

It was really sunny this morning so I thought I would get a few shots of my eternals in the sun - its been a while! Nearly 9 months now and 2 washes.

2253926553_60b36bd151.jpg

2254727848_a2468fefe8.jpg

2253936981_1d45136a62.jpg

2253940271_42cb017308.jpg

2254739832_efd760b0a0.jpg

These have really started to fade in the last few months. They still smell pretty fresh after a cold winter so I plan on holding out another month or so before I give them their next wash - try and get the fades even more defined. :)

i dont feel like searchin this thread, but do you have fit pics?

Here's the only one I have on my computer. There are another couple further back in the thread as well - just have a look through my post history and you'll find them.

2254873764_3696eed87c.jpg

Just got my 811s in o/w from vari today....waist is definitely tight as hell...but prty much fine with the rest of it... shld i give them a cold soak to make it a little more stiff and to get rid of the creases?

NO, just wear them. You can try ironing the creases if you wish, but no need to soak. Soaking will not make them any stiffer.

4th wash. i just throw them in the washer without any sort of detergent. warm wash.

bought them in oct.20

its been over a week since i washed them, cldnt get photos b/c of snow/rain/bad light

washed: dec.15--dec.25--jan.3--feb.4

hard wear since oct. worn almost every day since that day. take away 2-3 weeks for days i rotated or just could not wear the jeans.

now im rotating my eternals with a pair of somets on a 50/50 sort of rotation. i really lke the fade my eternals have right now so i just want to let them ride out this state for a little longer. dont plan on giving the eternals another wash till summer, really want to break in stronger honeycombs (any tips for that?)

2261656865_dce41deaaa.jpg

2261655787_b05d01edbf.jpg

2262440864_1dc7646064.jpg