Eternal Jeans

minya

It's a bit of a tricky one really - personaly if there was very litlle fading and they didn't smell too bad I wouldn't bother with washing them. Don't worry about the lack of fading - they take ages! A pair of eternals is for life... Mine are at nearly 9 months and the fades are suddenly starting to get well pronounced with 2 machine washes and I plan on wearing these for a long time to get some really well defined fades

At the end of the day it really depends on how long you want to wear them for - if you really want to get some colour out then yeah give them a wash. Personaly I think eternal denim deserves a bit more than that so if it was me I wouldn't worry about the lack of fades too much and keep on walking.

I hope that helps somewhat - here endeth todays lecture!

Thanks guys, great advice. Another reason I'm asking is because they were getting kinda itchy and annoying so I wanted to do a cold soak.

If they're that bad then yeah give them a wash. Don't expose yourself to rare jungle skin diseases for the sake of fades lol! A warm soak will probably do the trick - you can get away with 2-3 soaks before the colour fade becomes noticable. Also if you don't move them around too much most of the creases should stay in the jeans

I had a question about the 872's.......do they have that reverse vanity size thing going on like the rest of the eternals??.......I am a 33.....and i was wonderng if i should get a 34......they have one left at blue in green.....or would they be baggy as all hell....thanks guys....

I had a question about the 872's.......do they have that reverse vanity size thing going on like the rest of the eternals??.......I am a 33.....and i was wonderng if i should get a 34......they have one left at blue in green.....or would they be baggy as all hell....thanks guys....

I don't think. I got a 32 in 872s, and the fit is okay, but I think a 30 would be more ideal. In 811s, however, I have a 33 that fits how I want.

I just got some raw 811s from bears in size 31. I think the waist is perfect. It's very snug now (4 days old) but I imagine they will fit perfectly once stretched out. However the problem is huuuuuuge hip flairs! I dont think I noticed it until after wearing them and sitting/squatting around after a soak. I guess now the butt has greatly stretched out. There's so much extra fabric that the whiskering extends onto the middle of the back pockets!

I don't see pictures of anyone elses 811s have this problem. Anyone know what I can do?

I'm not understanding something. Is hip flare exaggerated by downsizing or upsizing? I normally wear 31s and bought a 31 (which is very tight but it will stretch out okay) and then I get the super flared hips. I hot soaked them last night, hopefully that will fix some of it because I only warmed soaked briefly before. I'll try to take fit pics.

I'm not understanding something. Is hip flare exaggerated by downsizing or upsizing? I normally wear 31s and bought a 31 (which is very tight but it will stretch out okay) and then I get the super flared hips. I hot soaked them last night, hopefully that will fix some of it because I only warmed soaked briefly before. I'll try to take fit pics.

yeah lets see pics, i hate hip flares :x