Eternal Jeans

minya

The thing about heavily distressed jeans like the first Eternals is that they may look good in the pics, but if you have a short inseam or something, it looks very "off" when the wear does not line up with your body.

That is why I like Raw. I have a short inseam, and could never wear anything with that much distressing as it looked very funny with honeycombs around my ankles.

Thanks everyone for the rep + feedback for my eternals.

Watchman - welcome back - your eternals are looking amazing. They're turning into a real vintage pair of jeans. How many washes have they been through?

Vanquish Gold - yeah they are legit... and awsome! Kinda like PRPS but using better denim and at the price they should be. If you can find a pair in your size then I would go for them. Alternatively eternal do a nice distressed black jean which whilst not having all the hard distressing still look great.

http://72.14.203.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bluemarble/eternal53058/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddenim%2Bgallery%2Bheavy%26hl%3Den

^ yeah, they're taking distress job to a different level.

they also show some models in the denim indigo master mag where they aren't fully distressed yet when you buy them. but after few weeks of wear, they turn out very convincing, too. crazy stuff.

mayden, it's buried somewhere back in this thread, but they do produce limited quantities of unwashed 811s here and there, but they are rare and very hard to get. just checked and there seems to be few sizes available at bears' right now.

if they don't have your size and you really want them, you might want to preorder a pair, even though it might take months for them to become available again.

P1060240.jpg

872's left, 877's right

when I soaked the 877's Natural Indigos when they were drying the denim was actually sticky. I don't have any fit pic's but I believe the 877's are slimmer then the 872's. I stayed true to size on the 877's. I had an impossible time trying to button these babies to the top. I hot soaked them while wearing them and dried them also wearing them. The next morning I was able to button the 877's to the top without too much of a problem.

P1060247.jpgP1060245.jpg

the 877's are to the right with the red slevedge. The reddest selvedge I've ever seen on a pair of jeans.

P1060244.jpg

P1060241.jpg

P1060248.jpg

pretty much planning to bite the bullet on 811's by going true to size.

but it does seem sizing is all over the place.. ppl agonize over true to size.. while some others size down 2 and still manage no pain.

strange in my opinion~.~;;

wish me lucky :(

what size do you need? i have a w32 that i need to be taken off my hands that has no wear on it.. give you a deal..

well when i lean left to right im a size 31 (if i pull on the measuring tape hard)

around my waist where i woudl wear them is at 34

i've gained a lot of weight during the past few months so i have a gut..

but its hard for me to get denim cause all i've ever worn was mall brand jeans (hollisters, american eagles, levis, gap, you name it)

can you give me any info if these stretch like crazy or anything?

i dot want them to turn into size 36's ~.~;;

i've read your posts from long time ago when you first got them any words of advice such as sizing down or like going true to size?

true to size if not up 1 is my suggestion, same as flat heads. based on your measuring i think the pair i have should fit you. i couldnt tell you how much these stretch because like i said, theyve hardly been worn. i can however tell you i seriously doubt theyll stretch out to 36" or something wack like that