Eternal Jeans

minya

a few questions i hope some of you eternal owners can answer:

is BiG in nyc the only place to get these jeans in the US? Its either that or proxy service from japan, right? How much do these jeans normally run if ordered from japan?

Also, what is the inseam on these, say for a size 32. Thanks for all the help, and I have to agree, these jeans look amazing and some people here have put up some great pics.

is BiG in nyc the only place to get these jeans in the US? Its either that or proxy service from japan, right? How much do these jeans normally run if ordered from japan?

Also, what is the inseam on these, say for a size 32. Thanks for all the help, and I have to agree, these jeans look amazing and some people here have put up some great pics.

I think BiG is the only play to get Eternals in the US and buying through a proxy might cost more because of proxy and paypal fees. And the inseam is 33 on the 32 waist.

I got mine shipped by a proxy to England and they ended up being about £110 ish (about $220). The good thing about getting them from Japan is they still have the red tab however you can't try them on like at BiG - depends whether you feel happy with just taking the plunge.

Also the inseam for a 32 waist is 33 inches

I got mine shipped by a proxy to England and they ended up being about £110 ish (about $220). The good thing about getting them from Japan is they still have the red tab however you can't try them on like at BiG - depends whether you feel happy with just taking the plunge.

Also the inseam for a 32 waist is 33 inches

thanks. I am thinking that I will go to BiG to check my sizing (i am thinking 32 should be right), and then order them through proxy from Japan, whenever I do have some money saved up for these. How long did the proxy order take to get to you?

Now that's just mean...might as well buy them from BIG if you're there anyway...
support your local denim dealer!

haha..i have no problems buying from BIG, but the idea of specially ordering japanese denim from japan, through a proxy order just sounds very intriguing to me. I am new to raw denim, so i gotta get alteast one order from japan out of the way.

am i the only one who preferred them without the red tab?

without arcuates, it always seems as if there wasn't enough balance. i'm levis conditioned perhaps.

I got my 872's from BiG, and you can see where the tab was cut off. I've seen rakuten pics of these with the tab, and I think they look beter without it. Without arcs, though... I don't think that would work. It looks fine on 811's, but the 872's need the arcs to break up the streakiness.

haha..i have no problems buying from BIG, but the idea of specially ordering japanese denim from japan, through a proxy order just sounds very intriguing to me. I am new to raw denim, so i gotta get alteast one order from japan out of the way.

Then buy something totally unavailable in the U.S.

It's really freaking rude to try pairs on at BiG with the intention of buying them somewhere else once you figure out the right size.

I for one appreciate the work Gordon's done to make these jeans available here in such a way that you can try them on, return them and get them hemmed after soaking them yourself. If too many people abuse the "system", then we'll lose that service.

I'm not saying I haven't bought elsewhere, or even from a proxy. I just don't do so after checking them out in person at BiG.

BTW, at this moment, there's no 32 811's at BiG anyway. Expectation is that that will change soon.

-- Thing

Then buy something totally unavailable in the U.S.

It's really freaking rude to try pairs on at BiG with the intention of buying them somewhere else once you figure out the right size.

I for one appreciate the work Gordon's done to make these jeans available here in such a way that you can try them on, return them and get them hemmed after soaking them yourself. If too many people abuse the "system", then we'll lose that service.

I'm not saying I haven't bought elsewhere, or even from a proxy. I just don't do so after checking them out in person at BiG.

BTW, at this moment, there's no 32 811's at BiG anyway. Expectation is that that will change soon.

-- Thing

Chill dude, i think you took my comment about the intrigue of buying through a proxy a bit too seriously. If I was gonna make the trek all the way to BiG, I will buy it from there of course only because it would make sense for me in case i wanted to return it, unlike ordering from japan and then having to sell these on here at the chance of me losing money on a new pair of jeans.

The fact that BiG doesn't have size 32 right now works for me, as it gives me the time to save some money for these.

Chill dude, i think you took my comment about the intrigue of buying through a proxy a bit too seriously. If I was gonna make the trek all the way to BiG, I will buy it from there of course only because it would make sense for me in case i wanted to return it, unlike ordering from japan and then having to sell these on here at the chance of me losing money on a new pair of jeans.

I am thinking that I will go to BiG to check my sizing (i am thinking 32 should be right), and then order them through proxy from Japan, whenever I do have some money saved up for these.

you dont deserve eternals

No tabs in the states

oh ok, yeah i feel kinda dumb for asking that question.. anyways im loving my eternals..

got em oct20th, been wearing them 85% of the time since then.. im going to wait another month or two before i post progression pictures.

any suggestions on wash? i was thinking about giving them a nice warm soak aroudn dec 20th... im a messy eater... and sometimes the foodstains look a little too sloppy..