Eternal Jeans

minya

panda-san those are great! did they shrink a lot when you asked bg to oxs them? could you post measurements?

Actually, they're still raw, just hemmed.

Tagged 36x35---True 36x31

5'10" 200lbs

These things DO NOT want to stretch. I'm not wearing them as often as I'd like to though. I washed my s510's and Oni Reds and planned to hang them for the winter to wear the Eternals and Edo Ai's, but I've put so much work into those pairs, I'm having a hard time giving them up. :eek:

just out of curiosity i just went back to see if they are all sold out of the persimmon ones and apparently they got in a pair in a 30. if you are a bit adventurous and skinny, its all you. http://item.rakuten.co.jp/qs-gate/et54727/

My 811's are just out the wash for they're 6th month birthday - kinda wierd that it coincides with mine... :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's a pre-wash pic from the other day.

aA5x37p73T98PaK_kLDIc0YNOuvgnDiD.jpg

Dry pics should hopefuly be in a few days - hope you're as excited as I am...

Just got a pair of Eternal 811s in 32. Comfortable in the legs without being too relaxed. Has stretched from a 30.5 waist to a 32 within a week of wear. For what it's worth, I'm a size 30 in APC. Both are a slim, straight fit on me.

Check my sig for a pair for sale in 33.

Checked ;)

The last thing I need is another pair of jeans, but I snatched these 811s. It will be nice to have a "normal" blue pair to break in. With my PBJ XX-005, Eternal 872, and Samurai BKs, I've got weird more than covered.

Just got my pair of 811's to finally replace the Cane 47's that were in a car that got stolen.

Ordered them from VARI on Rakuten and can recommend them. The manager Mr. Hirofumi Udono provided quick responses and EMS was great. Received em within 3 business days of shipping. Came with the red tab and all.

Ordered a size 30

I'm about 5'7'', 140lbs

They fit great!

The 811's are finaly dry! I'm amazed by how dark they still are - they seem to hold all the indigo on the areas that don't get wear and then gradualy loose it on the thighs and any folds. The lap fades, thighs and sides of the knees have come out pretty well but for some reason the combs don't seem to have done much. Should look pretty good after loads more washes though when they get that vintage, multi-layered comb effect.

Anyway, there hasn't really been any sun in Birmingham so all I have for pics at the moment are these two. I'll try and do some more of the whole thing when I go home over the weekend.

1902996242_54560b3570.jpg

1902114571_92d4ad05d6.jpg

sizing is confusing me with the 811's..

my apc ns waistband measures 16.5 across = 33"

i measured around where i wear my jeans are it measures 34-34.5"

what size should i get in 811s? i was thinkin the 33, which measures 32"

then having it stretch overtime to 33", which is what my NS measures right now.

thoughts?

thanks!

thoughts?

thanks!

if you're saying you measure 34 around your waist, i would highly recommend buying 34.

811's dont stretch like new standards do.

Just got my pair of 811's to finally replace the Cane 47's that were in a car that got stolen.

Ordered them from VARI on Rakuten and can recommend them. The manager Mr. Hirofumi Udono provided quick responses and EMS was great. Received em within 3 business days of shipping. Came with the red tab and all.

Ordered a size 30

I'm about 5'7'', 140lbs

They fit great!

I don't think Eternal was part of the red tab/acruate situation earlier this year, but just as a general rule, don't go blowing up spots . If people start posting what shops are shipping jeans with certain features, you're fucking with other people's livelihoods.

thoughts?

thanks!

i wear a size 32 in the 811, and in other japanese jeans im a 30 or a 31. i would caution sizing down on these

i wear a size 32 in the 811, and in other japanese jeans im a 30 or a 31. i would caution sizing down on these

+1

I sized down 1 from my natural waist, and they were way too tight. I'm not sure of other people's experience. but I don't find the 811s stretch as much as other denim.

I later picked up another pair, this time 1 size up from my natural waist. Perfect.

They only way you could size down on 811s is if you have very skinny legs. If you have strong legs, go up a size.

I got a pair of Eternal 811s from BiG a couple weeks ago. Initially, I was unhappy with the fit. (They were the right size, I just wasn't sure about the cut.) So, I put them up for sale in the supermarket. Luckily, nobody bought them right right away. I kept trying them on and they grew on me little by little to the point that I just decided to keep them. The fit looks so much better now that they are broken in and I'm so glad I decided to keep them. As far as sizing goes, I got my true waist, 30. At first they were a little snug, but now they are perfect. Can't wait to break them in!

They only way you could size down on 811s is if you have very skinny legs. If you have strong legs, go up a size.

from my experience it's not so much the leg measurement as it is the waist measurement on 811's. they're about 2 sizes smaller than tagged it seems.

from my experience it's not so much the leg measurement as it is the waist measurement on 811's. they're about 2 sizes smaller than tagged it seems.

For me, it came down to leg measurement.

My natural waist is 31, and the first pair of 811s I bought were 30s. The waist fit fine, but they were tight in the thigh. They gave a bit in the waist, but I found the legs didn't give as much. I sold these, but I was so in love with the 811s I bought another pair. This time one size up from my natural waist, which was a perfect fit. The waist is fitted, but not tight; and the legs are slim without being tight.

I would say the 811s are one size smaller than tagged, rather than two.