Eternal Jeans

minya

Took some updated fit pictures. I've had these for about 3 months. A hot wash and dry would probably improve the fit, but I think I want to hold out for some significant wear before doing so. That guy with the size 30s that fit perfectly who's bigger than me makes me wish I'd sized down. I was frightened off by my inability to button size 32 811s. The 872 is a very different cut, though. Anyway.

Yours fit similar to mine in 34. I saw that other guy's jeans and thought the same thing, maybe I should have sized down to a 32. But they're comfortable as is, and I've got slim jeans if I'm in the mood to wear them.

year old 811's, cross posted in evo thread.

Hey Watch,

Wow your eternals look amazing. Any chance of some pics of them being worn? Also how did you wash yours? Were they Machine or hand washes - only they seem to have lost quite a bit of indigo

hot machine washes with detergent, either woolite black or just whatever was around. i dont have access to any pictures really right now since im at school and cameraless, but here are some i managed to pull off of facebook and you can basically tell the fit haha.

n1562880240_30076993_8186.jpg

n1562790086_30178853_8996.jpg

Cheers dude. Yeah they looks to be a similar kinda fit to mine. Did the hot washing have any effect on the shrinkage? I've only gone as high as 40 so far and they barely changed shape at all.

*btw - that wallet is nice. Red moon?

Cheers dude. Yeah they looks to be a similar kinda fit to mine. Did the hot washing have any effect on the shrinkage? I've only gone as high as 40 so far and they barely changed shape at all.

*btw - that wallet is nice. Red moon?

The first wash they shrunk a little lengthwise, but since then no changes. And yeah, red moon.

Shrinkage on 872's? This is a pair of 34" measured ala BiG that have been hot washed and then hot tumble dried;

Measurement Before After

waist 870 850

front rise 300 290

back rise 425 415

upper thigh 315 310

inseam 880 860

knee 245 240

hem 225 220

till

ps: get metricated :P