Eternal Jeans

minya

• 2 weeks later...

So I just put my 811s through their first wash, after maybe 1 month-ish worth of wear. They shrank quite a bit, everywhere except the waist, strangely. In particular they lost about another inch/inch and a half in length. So a heads up to anyone considering hemming on the 811s, they'll still shrink some even tho they come one-wash.

With regards to the sizing issue, I also order my true measured size (31"), and whilst at first they were quite tight they have stretched out to about a 32". Another few points to observe; the thighs are quite slim and so if yours are big I would size up. Also If you have long legs I would not get these as mine can without any hemming at about a 32" leg. Something I find a bit unusual for Japanese jeans. I you have any queries with the sizing, I found that the BiG size chart was on the money except for the leg - there will however always be a few exceptions.

If anyone is reading this in the UK and looking to get some eternals I would recommend parachutes. I got these and a Fob Factory shirt which came to £160 for the lot. He even marked the package as a gift so it was tax free.

I welcome any comments on the fit etc.

aHRF0xa8zj93GaeyAn6ThlExEyaabeOC.jpg

Quality fit, I've been wanting to get a pair of 811's for a while but I keep getting stung for tax on JP imports. Could you let me know the details for parachutes?

872!!! 18 oz. flame denim regular fit. I've been eyeing these up, just don't ever think I could wear the flame denim all the time. so nice though.

As someone who's been wearing the flame denim all the time, I can say with complete certainty that it's not quite as flashy as you might think. Get them.

I've had mine about a month, and there hasn't been much fading yet. I posted some pics in the Eternal 868 thread that show the little bit of fading from my wallet. From what's already there, I think they're going to end up a great color.

No washes yet, just a hot soak to shrink when I got them.

Quality fit, I've been wanting to get a pair of 811's for a while but I keep getting stung for tax on JP imports. Could you let me know the details for parachutes?

Hi Gem,

Cheers for the compliment. The email address for parachutes is [email protected] Hajime is always very quick to reply and will mark your items as low value gift = no tax! Good luck getting your eternals - they're amazing..!

HTW - Mine have the exact same thing, I keep trying to smooth em out but they just wont go, I cant notice em when I strike the "does my bum look big" pose infront of the mirror however they are allways there when I take em off... They are fading too. They may go after the first wash.... Ive only soaked mine so far. You have much more fading than me by the way.

do these stretch out alot? and do they stretch out fast? im planning to get the 872's... pls help me and one more thing if im wearing size 33/34 on samurai's what size on these 872's should i get?

I don't think they stretched a whole lot, but that could be because I got a normal size. Had I gotten a 30, I'm sure they'd have stretched as needed.

They are not a slim jean, so I'd say if you want them more fitted, get a 32. Otherwise, go for the 34. They won't be tight, but they won't be falling off of you either.

I was bored before work so I thought I would take some photos of my jeans... There's not masses of fading yet but just enough to get me excited of things to come! I can't say enough how amazing these jeans are. Here's a few photos: 1 1/2 months with one soak at 1 month.

QHG7Chg2gT8wHozKexPs6q2_fi2U-vwD.jpg

MA7noZGrqj8aSsZ7HUe7oXAz5XfGTeqm.jpg

IMwx4tU_2j_19cC8mkiLvBZxDX3OxtQT.jpg

GXML5NGF6D-rY5Rw5fajJYZ8xj1HAorz.jpg

Click for the full images.