Eternal Jeans

minya

Thanks for all the information guys, I really appreciate it :)

DDML - Thanks for measuring the hem on your 30s. It's good to confirm that it's 19cm. For interest's sake, the hem on my 30 dukes was 20cm (but I had them taken in to 19cm).

When I said I wanted 19cm, I was just referring to the width of the lower leg, not to Diors. I'm not really interested in them. They look great on a lot of guys, but I have a strong feeling that they're just a fad/piece of fashion, and will be looking pretty dated in a couple of years.

It's also good to hear from you guys that the 811s can be worn high, mid or low. Offers some versatility.

I'm pretty sure I will pull the trigger on a pair of 30s in the next week. If I do, I will post pics of the fit etc up here, and also make a comparison between them and my 30 dukes, for the future reference of others.

Thanks again for the responses guys!

I have both, a pair of sd103's and just recently purchased 811's from BiG. I feel the cut is very similar on both jeans but for some reason i can wear the eternals a lil lower than the 103's. Plus the front pockets on the eternals seem a little bit bigger than those on the sd's it might be because they are one wash but im not really sure. Oh btw im a 31/32 if it helps.

very very nice still.

red moon fades are classic, but your wildswan fade is by no means inferior, just different. i like how your wallet's filling out your pocket nicely, plus you aren't going to end up with a concho hole (not that the concho hole is necessarily a bad thing, but longer lasting could be a good thing).

i like the zippo fades, your whiskers and honeycombs are even getting better. personally, i wouldn't mind seeing something more happening in your rear left wallet.

after a fun night of running from police at a house party, i woke up to find my eternals looking like this.

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

i'm debating wearing them until the mud falls off vs soaking.

Pat it off when it dries to try to get most of it out.

But damn, you gotta run away from the police more often.

• 2 weeks later...