Eternal Jeans

minya

interesting point synthi.

yeah the carding step pre-spinning of yarns is designed to remove foreign matter and shorter fibres from the slivers before they are pressed (in the case of ring-spun) and spun.

but i assume therefore that there is an alternative carding process that allows the short fibres to remain while cleaning up all the foreign bodies present in the raw cotton?

Got my tagged size 36's in today- too small. I sold them to a friend 15 minutes after getting them, so I don't have to return them to BIG. I'm waiting to hear back if a tagged size 38 is available. I'm kinda bummed; I really wanted these to fit...

They felt a lot less likely to stratch than the Warehouse 1001XX I have, and the legs were a bit slimmer. I think if I can get a 38, they'll be perfect.

Got my tagged size 36's in today- too small. I sold them to a friend 15 minutes after getting them, so I don't have to return them to BIG. I'm waiting to hear back if a tagged size 38 is available. I'm kinda bummed; I really wanted these to fit...

They felt a lot less likely to stratch than the Warehouse 1001XX I have, and the legs were a bit slimmer. I think if I can get a 38, they'll be perfect.

hey, what size do u normally wear?

Yes, at BiG.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php

I just ordered a pair today - my true size 32. Thanks to everyone who weighed in on my sizing questions.

I'll have them tomorrow and will post results soon after.

Thanks! I'll probably order one myself but I"m still waiting for my 5 EP's that I ordered from their deadstock. Thanks again.

Beautiful. Here's my question, and sorry to harp on this stretching thing, but I got my true size as everyone suggested, and right now the fit is PERFECT. A bit snug in the waist, but not uncomfortable at all. Leg also fits snug but not tight.

Should I keep them or return for a smaller size that's brutal at first, but will stretch to fot well. I'm just worried about these bad boys getting too big...

Thanks in advance for the help!

Beautiful. Here's my question, and sorry to harp on this stretching thing, but I got my true size as everyone suggested, and right now the fit is PERFECT. A bit snug in the waist, but not uncomfortable at all. Leg also fits snug but not tight.

Should I keep them or return for a smaller size that's brutal at first, but will stretch to fot well. I'm just worried about these bad boys getting too big...

Thanks in advance for the help!

It'll stretch out minimally - I'd say an inch maximum. Mine were tight at first, but after a few months were perfect. They haven't changed since.