Eternal Jeans

minya

7 hours ago, Foxy2 said:

shoulders and sleeves look big - how much room do you have around the chest and waist? can you close it?

Hi i just took a closer view. I don't have any problem around the chest and waist. Only feel a bit tight around the shoulders. 

By the way, i am 178 cm and approx 65 kg and am wearing size M. Here is how it fits me.

Thank you very much  

IMG_3725.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 3:35 AM, Goosyphus said:

I actually asked customer service:

"Thank you for waiting.
Sorry to inform you that your inquired item's contest is only available to Indonesian customers.
But if you want, you can still purchase the item.
Delivery will be on end of this month to early October.

Please let me know if you have some more questions."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

I just hemmed my 884 one-washed from 34 to 32.5 inches. My point is if they will be shorter than 32.5 for the further wash? I am still worried as I am 178 cm and 32” is such a perfect lenght with a little cuff for me. I’ve never owned Eternal one-washed before so can anyone sort it out for me please? 

Thanks!

Edited by Atcharut

You're welcome Atcharut. I had a pair of the 874 some years ago, these were the predecessors of the 884. In the end I found the hem a little too wide but they are great jeans and as you know, the denim is beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

9 year old 811s from ueno. 

Slightly over a year of wear. I love these jeans. It's a pity they're a bit too big for me now but they feel amazing and the different shades of blue. 

They're at that stage where I wish they wouldn't fade any further. 

IMG_6489.JPG

IMG_6490.JPG

Hi everybody

i just got the one-washed 884 in size 32. which is my true to size but now i can measure them about 31.5”. Will there be any possibilities for them to stretch to 32”or a bit more over? At least 1”   

I really love the cut but only worry about the waist. 

Thank you very much 

Thank you very much for your help :)

I really love the wide straight fit of 884. I did not know if i would be able to wear 31”. I just ordered them from Denimio and did not try them though. By mistake, i firstly ordered sz33 the waist is very comfortable but there are lots of rooms for the rest. So i sized down to 32”(TTS) the waist is quite tight but the rest is perfect for me. Waiting my 32” to be stretched a bit more, it will be perfect. 

Edited by Atcharut

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...