Eternal Jeans

minya

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this thread.

I just received the 886 (type 2) jacket in L from Denimio. I'm very happy with it and it's good to have some beautiful Eternal denim again. It came one-washed of course but it felt more like a rinse/soak and was a little big for my liking so I gave it a short 60C wash with 400rpm spin and let it hang dry. It shrank a bit more and is now perfect. Pics to come when the February gloom lifts...

Looking forward to the pics Maynard! I have the same one, had it for a bit over a year now. It's just showing a little bit of wear, nothing crazy (either Eternal is hard to fade, or jackets are for me, OR BOTH), but it's perhaps my favorite piece of denim I own. Probably even ahead of my PBJ's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@ Maynard - can you post some fit pics of that type II? I am trying to determine whether I get the medium or large. I am leaning to a large with a hot wash/dry. A near inch shrink on the shoulders and chest would make it perfect.

It's been a long while since I've posted as life has been pretty crazy for the last year but here's a quick update on my Eternal's.

Eternal 883

15 Months

2 washes

*Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics. Did my best to get as close to actual color.

**These have turned out to be my fav pair so far next to my Blue Owl x Momotaro BOM001's

2md4huq.jpg

2jv138.jpg

I still owe you guys a fitpic of my Eternal, but they're are in repair once again. Backpockets are coming loose and the front pockets are completely destroyed. Has anyone before ever had problems with Eternal's poor construction?

• 3 weeks later...

Got a raw pair of 811s incoming. If it's true that the 888 ran a tiny bit wider than the 811 they should fit perfectly. While they lack the joy of wearing in unkonown denim I really look Forward to wearing that denim again. Just browsed back a few pages (and years) - it's been 4 years already since I wore Eternals.

• 2 weeks later...