Eternal Jeans

minya

I had the 874 - the predecessor to the 884 - a few years back. It was a straight cut (similarly, not loose on me either!) but with a mid-low rise - about 10" for a size 32. It was this and the wide hem (approx 9.5") that put me off wearing them in the end and eventually I cut them into shorts. Great denim though.

Eternal 884 measurements & fitpics.

(Gonna hem these later on.. & i'm 179cm ~95kg) :blush:

34w - onewash.

Waist:             33.5

Front Rise:     10.8

Back Rise:      14.6

Upper Thigh:  12.6

Knee:              10

Hem:               9.4

Inseam:           34.6

Denim is pretty stiff atm & not stretched yet.. cut will be slightly looser overall.

wrmt.JPG

rzds.jpg

oxql.jpg

Edited by rustygoose

i asked my photographer friend to take some fit pictures (811) for me while she took portraits of me...i don't know what she did but the exposures were horrible, but the sunset was spectacular the other day. i'll take proper pictures maybe sometime soon.2r24s9s.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

You already checked all Rakuten and non-Rakuten stores in Japan? Many sizes are gone but it's not sold out competely

I will check again. Thank you so much for your advice beautiful_FrEaK   :D 

I'm not sure about sizing so I want to try first

Yes, I'd suggest sizing up one from the 5000 unless you have a lot of room in the thighs. I feel the 888 to be a tad slimmer after some wahses than the 5000 of the same size. And if you're after the 888 - better be quick, they were made in 2012 and I don't think they still produce them (would be a disappointment at least, as it's an anniversary model).

What exactly do you mean with new model? The 888 will not come back. If you want to wait for the next Anniversary model, that will come in 4 years. In 2017.

Sorry , I mean new collection of eternal jeans not new anniversary model.

and Could you advice me where I can find the detail of each model ? 

• 3 weeks later...

a few quick q's re the 883s:

1. is hip flare an issue (i know it is/was with other models)?

2. big sell them as one-wash with a 34 inseam - i presume they won't shrink further? i'm 6'1 and like to cuff so can't really get away with any shorter.

3. if i'm a 32 in sam 710s and a 32 in momo 0701s (could probably wear a 31 as well), which size should i be aiming for? obviously measurements exist, but as everyone knows they don't paint the entire picture so i'd appreciate any input.

Edited by conqueror

@conqueror about your questions, few years ago I had 883 and 811.

For me the problem with 883 is not hip flare but butt sag.  the hip is slim but the back rise is abit high for the slimness of the cut thus resulting a saggy ass for my physique but then again I have a flat ass so I think it will suit better for people with more meat on the gluteal region.

It will shrink by around .5" to  .75"  after a few washes but you can always hand wash in cold water

About the size, im size 30 in both 710s and 883...

• 2 weeks later...