Eternal Jeans

minya

• 1 month later...

Well,  the 811 runs a tad smaller than the 888 (so I was told by several retailers) but probably not that much that you need to size down from your 811 size. I also wear 34 in all Samurai and the 888 (so, in your case, I'd take 30 in Eternal).

Edited by Max Power

• 2 weeks later...

Got a pair of 888 15th anniversary yesterday. Soaked them in lukewarm water. They don´t fit me as I thought.

So I´m letting them go. I know, shameless plug...but I need to move them.

Size: 36

PM me if interested.

The thighs actually. I need a little more room there to make these look good and also feel good. Right now they´re not comfortable at all.

To bad, but I´ll get something else instead.

Yeah, I looked at the measurements at BiG and talked alot with the seller in Japan. I figured a 13.75 inch thigh would be perfect with a cold soak. But the thigh could not have been 13.75 inches raw, it had to be smaller than that. I did not take any measurements presoak...

Yep, I will have to hunt down something else instead. It´s frustrating though cause I´ve only gotten the right fit three times in the last years.

Well...

At first sight the 13,75“ thigh on a size 36 sounded very big to me. So I checked BiG’s measurements for my size 34 which states the thighs at 13,5â€. I find that’s quite a generous measurement for this kind of fit. That’s around what I would expect from a regular straight cut. However, I don’t “feel†that room when I wear my 888.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I haven't. but generally speaking the jeans loose the stretched out inches and often a little more compared to the one-wash measurements. But that's minimal and can be stretched back out. Especially if you wash cold or on lower temperatures. Depending on wether you want them to shrink a little more or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i've started biking a couple days ago and i've gained more evo on the honeycombs of my 811 in 3 days than 9 months of walking around. so if you want super evo on honeycombs, purchase a bicycle :happy:

you'll probably also blow out the crotch just as fast though

yeah, probably. but i can't be out here walking everywhere and i'll just wash them soon to keep the fibers happy

After two sizing failures on 811's, i gambled with a pair of 884's. (never seen those here)

Got em today & finally something that works for me.. :D

A great cut imo, if anybody wants some measurements or fit pics.. just let me know.