Eternal Jeans

minya

888 Special Edition 15th Anniversary Jeans

http://tateandyoko.c...sary-jeans.html

8KZN9l.jpg

Limited edition jean for Eternal's 15th Anniversary. Fit is based on the 811, which is a mid rise, tapered fit. Comes with limited edition red Eternal bandana!

14.5oz raw, unsanforized denim (will shrink 5-8% with a soak or wash)

Indigo warp yarns have been dyed 30 times

Indigo dyed leather patch

Half-lined back pockets

Wabash printed front pocket bags

100% cotton

100% cotton thread

Made in Japan

6n3JDl.jpg

byYMzl.jpg

pDLLGl.jpg

lmuGtl.jpg

http://tateandyoko.c...sary-jeans.html

Teaser shot of my 883s. Almost 2 years.

f91b4462858611e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Cheers. My job requires me to wear a uniform, so they don't have a full 2 years of wear.

Washed my BIG pair since the Feb pic above:

Eternals4-21-12update.jpg

Eternals4-21-12backupdate.jpg

eternalspocket.jpg

I hate my camera, the washout it adds changes depending on where I aim the lens. This pocket photo is prob the most accurate for color. I'm not loving how the threads are coming apart faster than the fading is progressing. Look at all the spots where the threading is disappearing.

eternalsyoke.jpg

and I"m going to have to fix this button hole soon:

eternalshole.jpg

but overall, happy with how the dark color is retained:

Eternalsside.jpg

Handled a pair of Eternals at a Japanese used clothes store yesterday. The denim is just incredible, I really want a pair of these eventually. Aren't 811s supposed to stretch out a lot? I wear a 32 in Flat Head BSPs and 31 (should be 32) in PBJ 11s, I'm guessing a size down to 30 in Eternals would be the right size?

Edited by Cold Summer

Cold Summer, I wouldn't go by tag size alone. Eternal 811s have a higher rise than your flat heads (and I think pbjs too) so the waist band will be in quite a different spot. I recommend checking the measurements of a one-wash version of the 811 on blue in green or rakuten and seeing how the thigh measurements are. I tried on eternals at Take 5 in a size 31 iirc but they ended up being too snug and I opted for 3001s in 32.

I'm with you on the love for 811 denim though. Vertical fade is stunning.

Handled a pair of Eternals at a Japanese used clothes store yesterday. The denim is just incredible, I really want a pair of these eventually. Aren't 811s supposed to stretch out a lot? I wear a 32 in Flat Head BSPs and 31 (should be 32) in PBJ 11s, I'm guessing a size down to 30 in Eternals would be the right size?

my pair didn't stretch out terribly but it certainly did go up a size. My pair is a 31 although i wear 30s mostly. Can't remember now why I took the 31. I think it was on the advice of the BIG staff. Well they're very relaxed now but as far as I can remember not all that bigger than when I first got them. If i had to do it again, I'd get a 30

late to the game shots of my 883's. bought them in june of last year, and did on/off wear until about march of this year, then switched back to my RT's. first pic is a note that i put in my pocket the day after buying them (and took it out prior to wash #1 in feb). second pic is a rain soak that they got in africa (no before/after's unfortunately) and the rest are pre-wash from feb.

DSCF0218.jpg

P1000926.jpg

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg

and artificial light in the bathroom

DSCF0220.jpg

I've read in the Eternal Contest thread that lots of people seem to have quality control issues with the contest jeans... are the regular 811s (or 811BGs) like this too? I'm hesitant to consider these over other S710xx if there's a high chance they'll end up falling apart.