Eternal Jeans

minya

TBH, i wouldn't recommend eternal for a summer jean. i personally like wearing old worn in jeans during the summer ---HOWEVER, I got this pair of 883s right around spring time and i haven't been able to take them off.

i say hold off on eternals until september-october maybe for the contest? they're a moderate weight jean and that isn't so fun when it's balls hot outside.

TBH, i wouldn't recommend eternal for a summer jean. i personally like wearing old worn in jeans during the summer ---HOWEVER, I got this pair of 883s right around spring time and i haven't been able to take them off.

i say hold off on eternals until september-october maybe for the contest? they're a moderate weight jean and that isn't so fun when it's balls hot outside.

fit pics of the new 883 would be nice, look to be a nice jean.

viv,

sorry been lagging on that. they were too long so recently got them hemmed and things are looking good.

i'll try to get pics tomorrow when the light is nice.

some 1st month notes:

1. coin pocket placement, i HATE IT. it's too high and if you wear a belt, you can't access it.

2. front pocketbags are quite a bit smaller than i'm used to. not girl pants small, but smaller than the 811.

3. fit is awesome otherwise.

rise is not extremely low like that that other eternal model. it's high enough to fit 4 fly button in and sits closer to hips than the 811 when pulled all the way up.

it's reminiscent of a new standard rise.

hip flare --i'll let you be the judge after pics. i can't really tell and i don't scrutinize in the mirror.

they 'feel' like they fit nice.

its summer where im from, all year round, at 35ºC. can't wait for the contest still. haha.

everytime i see a new post here i get all excited. still 5 full months away but still excited as hell.

Fit is superb...making me fiend for that Eternal contest even more :X Thanks for the pictures though, good to finally see them...

you mention the contest like everyday. you should be the official contest hypeman like on the and 1 mixtapes

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

you mention the contest like everyday. you should be the official contest hypeman like on the and 1 mixtapes

lol apologies...probably not helping with my impatience so I'll stop the hype for everybody else's sake!

I leave you with more Eternal greatest hits:

jooles pair (Tiger model)

dsc3884.jpg

dsc3885d.jpg

dsc3886.jpg

dsc3887.jpg

dsc3888.jpg

dsc3889.jpg

ipkus at 7 months

3544802662_5ba8a4b9ee.jpg

3543993133_282741fc9e.jpg

...and I'll leave it at that!

;)

Guys - Gordon is almost ready for me to start the contest thread. I'm sorry to keep you waiting - it's really only one detail that he wants to have confirmed...the rest is already in the bag

Ahhhh, I've been waiting to hear this. Can't wait to see the thread. Thanks beatle for all your work.

Duuuuh.

Not sure if this is a stupid question:

Are any of the details about the contest jean already know? Or is this what Beatle and Gordon are about to announce?

I know that the contest has been in discussion forEVER, but I haven't been able to track down IF any details have been settled -- or if everything (cut, denim weight, etc. etc) is awaiting the soon-to-be-launched thread?

Again, sorry if stupid question...

Thanks.

Thanks.

I spent a lot of time searching, but thought I was just not finding it.

I'm jonesing for a replacement for my FullCount contest jeans. I'm leaning towards a heavy (19 ounce or heavier) Samurai, but if the Eternals are a cut I can wear, then I'm in. Like just about everyone here, I'm impatient.

FWIW: I have a pair of the Eternal 10th Anniversary pair in size 36 that I'll be looking to sell or trade. That said, they're in storage out in middle USA. I'll reclaim them on/about 4th July.

that's why i like the way eternals fit! hip flaaaare. so much character IMO

New Eternal fan here, but that's the embrace-it enthusiasm I love!!

It's all about them making you channel your inner bad-ass swagger.

lol apologies...probably not helping with my impatience so I'll stop the hype for everybody else's sake!

I leave you with more Eternal greatest hits:

jooles pair (Tiger model)

dsc3886.jpg

dsc3888.jpg

ipkus at 7 months

3543993133_282741fc9e.jpg

...and I'll leave it at that!

;)

Build the passion.

yawn................

You know you want them.

I'm gonna own my psych(:mad:) midterm today, pawn my books tomorrow and I should have enough to be in on this fun mofuckas.

Kick ass on those mid-terms brudda. I can't imagine a better reward than a new pair of jeans for all that work and hocked books.

I spent a lot of time searching, but thought I was just not finding it.

FWIW: I have a pair of the Eternal 10th Anniversary pair in size 36 that I'll be looking to sell or trade. That said, they're in storage out in middle USA. I'll reclaim them on/about 4th July.

Like chantheman said above, no details are known for certain yet, but the one thing I do remember Beatle mentioning is that the cut is going to be the 811.

I might be interested in your 10th Anniversary jeans for sale or trade. Please PM me with condition, measurements, price, and possible trades of interest to you. Thanks!

hi .. i'm about to ask a silly question.. forgive me is this was a silly question.. i recently bought 811 from take 5.. is it an unsanfor jeans ??

because i size down about 1 1/2 from my true waist and i can't unbutton the last button but all the way down from my thighs feels baggy.. do i have to soak it first ??