Eternal Jeans

minya

Hey guys I'm looking into buying a pair of 811's and I don't have the luxury of trying a pair on myself so I'm here to ask you guys for some advice.

I'm at 5'7, 125 pounds and I'm sizing down 1 (true waist 29) to a tagged size 28. Currently wearing APC PS' and I'm looking for more of a looser fit but one that will look appealing to my body type...if that makes a difference. Would you guys say that the Eternal 811's would look good according to my body type?

Hey guys I'm looking into buying a pair of 811's and I don't have the luxury of trying a pair on myself so I'm here to ask you guys for some advice.

I'm at 5'7, 125 pounds and I'm sizing down 1 (true waist 29) to a tagged size 28. Currently wearing APC PS' and I'm looking for more of a looser fit but one that will look appealing to my body type...if that makes a difference. Would you guys say that the Eternal 811's would look good according to my body type?

im actually the same exact height and weight. ill show you fit pics of mine. just give me a bit.

Damn, that leg opening looks like it's a bit too much for me. And sizing down 1 still gives the same opening of 7.5

[shitty pic from hypebeast]

This guy from HB is about 5'11 and 120. I'm 5'7, 125.

Do you guys think I'd be able to achieve a fit like this? Yes I will be stacking my jeans lol

Thanks for the pic ipkus!

these jeans will not give you the fit you're looking for. size them by your waist size, not leg opening.

brands that might:

krew, volcom, rvca

Alright, so I've actually read through this entire thread (putting off my midterms, mind you), and I'm kinda stuck. I'm debating between going TTS or sizing up one in the one wash. I'm a true 28, and from what I've heard, going TTS is the way to go for Eternals. But the measurements here: http://en.item.rakuten.com/aikidou/je6/ say that a 28 is actually a 27.3 in the waist.

Will those stretch that much? Or should I go for the one wash 29, which is a measured 28?

Sorry to bother...

go TTS in the one wash. they will generally be smaller than the raw ones even post-wash because of the super hot washers/dryers they use for the one-wash version.

i sized TTS (30) in the raw version but i have access to an industrial washer/dryer so they shrunk down to about a 29"waist. they've stretched to about 30.5 or so and i've also lost a bit of my love handles, so they fit quite nicely now.

Ive been doing some reading and am really excited about eternals. Im just a bit undecided though on what size to get, Ive got some apc rescues that are a tagged sz 30, and they fit me pretty well now, they've taken a beating. would I be better off going with the raw sz. 31, with a waist of 32, or getting the tagged 33 that's got a waist of 34. Im gonna have to do a presoak, Im just worried if I get the 31's they'll shrink too much haha. my waist is like a true 32-32.5. any suggestions? how much do raw eternals shrink in the presoak?