Eternal Jeans

minya

is there any place online to buy 811s beside BiG? i could go with my true size 32, but i kind of wanna size up one and BiG doesn't have 33 in stock

apc ns - 30 (perfect fit)

skull 5010xx - 31 (a bit snug, but still a good fit)

edit: i'm an idiot, didn't see the exact same question ^up there

there was a bearsxeternal 811 collab a few years back that was suppose to be a little slimmer than the 811. long been sold out. im still looking for a pair myself

I actually saw these about two summers ago when I was in Tokyo. They were pretty neat. Denim was great, details were sick. But they weren't really that slim, got PBJs instead.

Does anyone own a pair of eternals besides the 811? The other cuts/denim are pretty neat too.

is there any place online to buy 811s beside BiG? i could go with my true size 32, but i kind of wanna size up one and BiG doesn't have 33 in stock

apc ns - 30 (perfect fit)

skull 5010xx - 31 (a bit snug, but still a good fit)

edit: i'm an idiot, didn't see the exact same question ^up there

this thread is done to death about ordering true to size, but given my other jeans, is a 32 in the 811s slimmer or looser than 30 in APC NS?

looking for a fit like this

eter769.jpg

kthx

The fit you posted looks pretty loose. If that's what you're going for, then 33 is probably the right size; however, I'd suggest going true-to-size. I think we're about the same size because I'd take the same size for APC and Skulls as what you mentioned (FYI I'm 5'9" 160lbs). I don't own a pair of APC NS, but I have a pair of 3sixteen SL's, which is a similar cut to the NS. I'd say the 811's true-to-size are slimmer than the SL's, but I'll let you be the judge of that:

Eternal 811 Tagged 32 (one-wash)

img0392m.jpgimg0395c.jpg

3sixteen SL-100x Tagged 30 (Lot 001, washed once)

img0449s.jpgimg0451zrd.jpg

*edit: FYI, I ended up sizing down to a 31 for my 811's.

I actually saw these about two summers ago when I was in Tokyo. They were pretty neat. Denim was great, details were sick. But they weren't really that slim, got PBJs instead.

Does anyone own a pair of eternals besides the 811? The other cuts/denim are pretty neat too.

I wear the 864s, the low rise slim fit yadda yadda. There's a picture in here somewhere.

Hey guys,

Haven't seen any photos of 864s in the thread, thought I'd throw this up for any curious parties. These are a tagged size 30, which measured a shade under 33 inches across when I got them. I probably would have purchased a size down from this, but was wary of their exceptionally low rise.

I really can't say enough positive things about these jeans

Anyway, here they are on a quasi-recent camping trip.

(And as for the questionable laces here, they were a from-the-hip replacement with a some nylon nylon rope.)

2900562211_629de9e1a4.jpg

Here they are. This is about a year ago. They are a bit fitted in the thigh and more or less straight from the knee down.

that does look abit extreme....so is that the bearsxeternal version?

no its the normal eternal 864 model, its a low rise yeah but i suppose if anyone wants to sag their shit its more practical/easier to walk in than just pulling down normal stuff?

i down know, but other than the low rise (and having worn it) i would call it a girl cut, not like its curvacious or anything..

My best fiting jeans (lvc 47 raw) are tagged 32" and measure 32" Big style after many washes and wear. My thighs are about 22" at thickest part. What size should i go for in the 811 for a regular - slim fit ? Thinking a 30 or 31 ?

Your measurements are the same as mine. For a regular slim fit, go TTS (32) in one-wash (see my post yesterday for fit pictures). If you're getting them in raw, you could probably go with a 31 but soak cautiously. If you want a really slim fit, then size down (see my fit pics in this thread).