Eternal Jeans

minya

Mine are a tagged 31 and I measure roughly a 30 inch waist. Mine were o/w when I got them and were super tight at first, especialy in the waist and thighs. I have posted fit pics after they have stretched out ealier in the thread. They are slim but not tight. To compare these against other companies I am a 29 in APC, 32 in LVC and 30 in Sam's. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the feedback beatle - I'll get more back pics in a next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

i found a photo here one day of an Eternal model that was very streaky looking and i think it was a straight cut.

however, for the life of me, i cannot find that photo anymore and i forgot what that model number was.

anyone know which model i am talking about? i believe the number was higher than a 866 or 864.

and anyone know where you can get this pair still? thanks.

nevermind, here are the jeans. wow, i love these ....where do you get these anywhere? or are they discontinued?

and headtowall, did you size one up? they look a bit baggy but it looks rad that way. i dig that look . damn

872. A little over a year.

Eternal872Front.jpg

Eternal872Back.jpg

Eternal872Side.jpg

These 877's natural indigo's don't want to fade...

P1070702.jpgP1070700.jpg

Buy a size 36 raw, and then soak them based on how they fit. If they're tight right away, just do a cold soak. 811s do stretch a fair amount with time.

There can be quite a variation in size in the one-wash 811s so you could go through a few pairs before you find one that fits, which is why it's better to get the raw.

If you can find them raw… :]

hi sid,

shouldn't that do the trick:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3044&category_id=&manufacturer_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

?!

how much do they shrink in the waist and inseam after a warm or hot wash?

edit: parachutes was posting this on styleforum: 'i had someone with 36 waist buy 38 in eternal 811. the sizing can be a bit off for large sizes in japanese repros. though of course, i would think calling gordon at BiG will get you the best input on the sizing.'

HAIYO! They sell raw jumpoffs now!

Man, I went to HK and got me a pair of raw ones…glad BiG brought them over now. Size up one, they shrink a bit and are already slim to begin with. I went gung ho and robocopped a size 28 raw from Take5 and I had to do some stretching to get that waist to open up.

edit: I need to wear my 811's more…

Hey guys,

Haven't seen any photos of 864s in the thread, thought I'd throw this up for any curious parties. These are a tagged size 30, which measured a shade under 33 inches across when I got them. I probably would have purchased a size down from this, but was wary of their exceptionally low rise.

I really can't say enough positive things about these jeans

Anyway, here they are on a quasi-recent camping trip.

(And as for the questionable laces here, they were a from-the-hip replacement with a some nylon nylon rope.)

2900562211_629de9e1a4.jpg