Eternal Jeans

minya

I'll take some more pictures when I can use a decent camera. Mine was stolen so all I have to use is this old one my parents have.

Gutted man - looking forward to more photos

nice shit topik! whats up everyone. been away from sufu for a long time! anyways in bangladesh.. here are some photos i took in sg 3 weeks ago

6th wash i think. went swimming in them and then rinsed them off to get rid of chlorine hahaha (dont ask it ws fucking hot and i had all this shit all over them, also went to an outdoor music festival in them so they were nastay)

2574506571_b91723e2dd.jpg

crotch fixd + reinforced

2575330840_f92915d22e.jpg

2574505329_0c9ff555ba.jpg

lens dirt :/

2575329922_107b4d9ff5.jpg

2574504093_452d182921.jpg

i just read through this entire thread and i'm kinda interested in the 811's, the denim looks so nice and they aren't too expensive

anyone have both the 811's and either samurai 5000's or 0500's? I'm tryin to figure out what size I would need to get. i looked at the sizing charts on BiG but if anyone has both and could let me know, that would be raddd. thanks in advance

i have both 811 and 5000. both 29. should have gotten a 28 for the 5000 though. size up one from the 5000 if the fit on the sammie is just right. hope this will help.

i just read through this entire thread and i'm kinda interested in the 811's, the denim looks so nice and they aren't too expensive

anyone have both the 811's and either samurai 5000's or 0500's? I'm tryin to figure out what size I would need to get. i looked at the sizing charts on BiG but if anyone has both and could let me know, that would be raddd. thanks in advance

same question, but with 710s compared to 811?

nice shit topik! whats up everyone. been away from sufu for a long time! anyways in bangladesh..

:D you on holiday in Bangladesh? Man you should get mad fades there. I'm going there in December.

Although my hip flares have shrunk a lot over my 3-4 months of wear, it is still not to my liking. I am sure if I buy another pair of denim, I will start to really neglect my 811s because of the faring. Would you guys say hip flares shrink permanently and/or significantly after a wash? This would be like my last chance I give them.

Its sad, because I freaking LOOOOVE the nice ass color and denim quality that my Eternals have.

I'm sorry to say it'll never go away fully - although part of me has come to love that about mine now. Whilst it doesn't lie within the rules for the "perfect" fit, I like how it makes a look seem a bit more relaxed. I often wear my 811's with smart shirting or knitwear and shoes and the jeans just seem to make the look mould together rather than looking rigid and forced as it may do with other, more modern fitting jeans. That's just my opinion though - at the end of the day if you don't like the flare then you don't like it...

mine are really slow fading, but i must keep on wearing after seeing you guys pairs after 5 and 6 months of wearing. maybe i should try a wash soon too...

Don't wash to get fades, wear to get fades!

i'd like to bring this thread back to reality and hope other noobs aren't setting expectations too high.

Few of us will ever have as fast fading as kjell has. For 5 months, that is entirely unrealistic. The boy must be running 10 miles in them everyday. If he says, "I just wear them to walk around town", don't believe it. No jeans fade that fast, especially eternals unless you're doing a lot of physical activity everyday in them.