Eternal Jeans

minya

I got time to do some fit pics today as well - 11 1/2 months old with 3 washes. These are 31" waist - my true waist is 30". They've stretched out loads and I probably could have gone true to size. I can do a full set of measurments if people are interested.

2441179367_a11503f833_b.jpg

2442012366_4be060ce85_b.jpg

very nice ctazza....i've been following your progression since your first post. I wish more people would give quality updates as you have done.

Those look like they have tons of life left in them....are you going to pursue them further?

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I too am realy happy how they are coming along.

Very interested in measurements ctazza. Do you remember if original measurements were consistant with BiG's?

Yeah I'm pretty sure they were on the money when I got them. However before the last wash I went 5 months without any kind of contact with water so I think they could do with a really hpt wash to bring them back into shape. Also, I may be wrong but I can imagine that the more you wash denim and get the startch out the easier it stretches.

very nice ctazza....i've been following your progression since your first post. I wish more people would give quality updates as you have done.

Those look like they have tons of life left in them....are you going to pursue them further?

Glad you've enjoyed the journey so far braidkid. Yeah I think I will keep them going until the end of june, when I finish Uni. However i'm starting to get a bit bored of wearing the same pair of jeans every day of the week. I'm really thinking of getting a pair of Sam 0500's - I need to wait until the pound vs. yen exchange rate tips a bit more in my favour.

I will do full BiG style measurements later this morning an post them up.

those do look good, def. a good fit too, no need to go a size smaller ctazza

Cheers for all the feedback guys. Here are full BiG style measurements (all in inches):

Waist - 31.75 (31" tagged)

Front rise - 10.75

Back rise - 15.25

Thigh (measured from the crotch) - 11.5

Knee - 8,75

Hem - 8

Inseam - 33

Hope that is of some help to people. For reference these were super tight when I got them and buttoning them up was pretty hard work. Also the denim was very rough almost to the point of being painful. It also tends to turn everything blue - you have been warned!!!! The denim however is superb - its so hard to get pictures which truely illustrate the quality and texture of it. I would recomend these to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure they'll look great. There's some pretty serious fades set in already - I really like the wallet fade and where the rivets are taking their toll on the denim. Great fit as well

So my waist measures at about 33 inches. I dont know if I should go with a 31 raw and shrink it down or a 32 one wash. Im just confused because I've never worn anything past a 31, including Nudies and APC are 29 and could def go 28 after stretch. With Japenese denim do you just throw all sizing previous to japense denim out the window and go with what the waist measures?

Unfortunately that is often the case. However as a reference I take a 29 in new cures and I went for a 31" in the 811 which is a snug but very comfortable fit. I would probably recomend going for that size.

did you guys see this:

811b-poket.jpg

on the new raw 811...

here's what bears has to say:

The stock model from the back pocket of a red tab that eliminates theフロントコインポケッETERNAL with a dark blue logo of the tub, is highlighted.

タブ以外でのデニム生地、シルエット等は変更はありませんので、従来の811と 同じになります こちらのページは仕様変更後のアイテムのページです。 Tab in the non-denim fabric, silhouette and are subject to change, it is not the same as the previous 811 pages this is by design changes after the item page

Is More-Net still shipping to the US (with red tab intact, of course)?

I'd like to pull the trigger on a pair of 811's, but I searched and no one's posted re: ordering from them in months. How much have people been hit by customs when ordering from them/Vari?