Eternal Jeans

minya

I've given up on my 811's. I'm tired of the dumpy diaper ass and high rise.

I'm starting to feel the same way about mine. Especially since I bought mine a little big to begin with. I still wear mine 2-3 times a week and I love the denim but everytime I wear them I'm unhappy with how they fit. I think when my 710BK's come in I may put the 811 away for a while.

yea, those fit much better than my 811's. Isn't the bear's model slightly slimmer?

I've given up on my 811's. I'm tired of the dumpy diaper ass and high rise.

The Bear's model is slimmer than the 811. I had them altered though and they're much slimmer than they came originally. They still have the 'diaper ass' effect, but after much stretching the effect is much less than it used to be. I still don't really like the way they hang though, and the fit certainly isn't modern.

I don't wear them that much for that reason, and I tend to pick up my Raf and Julian Red jeans more often than the Eternals. I even wear my old APCs more often than these.

In fact, my next pair might be APC again (!)... still haven't found a pair that fits me perfectly with fantastic denim. I also really love the Sugarcane Okinawa

I would def. like a pair of 874's but the length seems to be an issue, I really need a 34" inseam (one wash) and it seems most eternals only go up to a 33"-33.5"...

agree with braidkid... kinda why I was thinking about picking up the 864's I believe, the lower rise model. hopefully that might elliminate the diaper ass effect.

I just had a look at the 864 model on the Bear's website:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/eternal-864/

It looks like it won't have the diaper ass effect as much as the legs are fairly straight without any hip flare. However, it is ridiculously low-rise - 2 buttons?!?!

Ctazza, asap has passed. Post the pics.

Haha..! Sorry its taking a while - a combination of being horribly busy and not having any sun to do some decent pics. I managed to do an ok taster this am just to keep you going... :P

2427583694_b5a14762a5.jpg

This is 11 months with 3 machine washes and 1 hot soak. I need to do some more serious repair work on the crotch...

Kjell - those are looking amazing! How long have you been wearing them and number of washes please

Finally got round to doing some post-wash photos of my 811's. They have been worn pretty much 6 days a week for the last 11months - 3 machine washes and 1 hot soak.

Enjoy...:cool:

2431026864_c3bda758fb.jpg2431029328_e09d15d818.jpg

2431038690_f5d99f68d7.jpg2431032242_f725388723.jpg

2431045102_8e856c087b.jpg2430227501_0659fe3615.jpg2431034612_e10da52a6b.jpg

I don't know why everyone has a diaper ass problem with the 811. They're classed as 'slim straight.' I had to size up one from 33 so that I could fit the thigh. These aren't cut like Sugarcanes. I think you shouldn't get a diaper ass with this jean if you size down properly. My size 34 o/w.

etn02.jpg

etn01.jpg

Those look great now, let's see how they fit once the denim has stretched and settled in though.

I think these would look even better after they've settled down. The seat in all jeans sag a little after post wear stretch. I'm expecting it. But if you've major diaper ass off the post soak, fuggheddaboutit. (sorry, Jselvedge, but I think your pair is too big. Try to shrink it further with a proper hot wash. I'm not too familiar with the sizing for the raw version) People might remember my Sam 710s and the journey they went through.

Pre-soak:

sam07.jpg

Post-soak:

sam09.jpg

3 months:

sam12.jpg