Eternal Jeans

minya

3 months? How many miles do you run in them a day?

i dont run regularly in them but saturday night i ran (1/2 ran 1/2walked) like 6 miles home from the bar cause its hard to get a cab at that time of night and i didnt feel like waiting around(also cause i had spent too much $ already).

Those jeans look great, I just find it odd that the fading on the combs is so defined when there isn't even a wallet fade going on.

i hate having things in my back pocket and stick my wallet in it only when necessary, pretty sure my honeycombs are more intense than my wallet fade too

They certainly do not look pinched to me. There is still very much over all fade in the lap and bottom of the legs and such. Also, it is very hard to pinch and get the creases to all line up as well as they do. My vote is a resounding no pinching occured here because of the consistency in fade- the different areas are proportional if you will.

Those jeans look great, I just find it odd that the fading on the combs is so defined when there isn't even a wallet fade going on.

i lost my wallet at christmas and i got these at the beginning of january so i didnt have a wallet for like a month and a half (the other backpocket has held my cellphone in it since i got them).

Jooles, what is the little white square to the left of the patch? Mine doesn't have that.

They're not the Eternal 811 - they're the Bear's Eternal Tiger model

It's a Bear's cloth patch that says "虎" (tiger), Shimokitazawa, Tokyo, Japan

I don't remember if it's been addressed, but how often did you wash those, Jooles?

I really can't remember anymore... maybe 7 or 8 washes? I think I wash them on average once every 2-3 months.

I used to wash them by hand, but the indigo is so deep that after the first few washes I decided to just throw them in the washer on a gentle cycle. Honestly though I just wash them when they get dirty or smell.

yea, those fit much better than my 811's. Isn't the bear's model slightly slimmer?

I've given up on my 811's. I'm tired of the dumpy diaper ass and high rise.

but they look great on you.... nohomo.

braidkd, we should have a mini seattle contest...we all get the same jeans and wear it for a year or something.