Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

@demarco o danm, little italy so ya that's a bit far from where i am LOL, i live in the JnF area, sad thing is i'm like the only person who wears fitted jeans, so i stand out pretty well in that area LOL. O ya also tell me if you got taxed btw.

@moykky i don't really see why they wouldn't ship it out before the holiday rush. They got the payment right, so really all they have to do is enter what they sold on the computer, package it and send it out? Really it couldn't be that much trouble to send that many packages out to the post office. The reason why i say that, is because i use to work at a some sort of manufacturing company, and when ever we needed to ship alot of things we just called up the local post office, thier truck or w/e comes and picks it all up we sign, and it's good to go. But that's for Toronto, so i'm not too sure about how it works in the States.

@joelz demarco said that it might be the jeans or a different package, right now i'm hopin it's the jeans because if it is, i'm pretty sure if he ordered by standard then i should get mine about the same time.

@emmitbrown I'm probally goin to soak them, then roam inside the house with the denim wet, don't really want to go outside in the winter, done that once with my nudies, legs went numb for the whole day, feet were submerged in hot water for hours...ahh painful memories..all the stuff we do as denim head extrememist LOL

@moykky i don't really see why they wouldn't ship it out before the holiday rush. They got the payment right, so really all they have to do is enter what they sold on the computer, package it and send it out? Really it couldn't be that much trouble to send that many packages out to the post office. The reason why i say that, is because i use to work at a some sort of manufacturing company, and when ever we needed to ship alot of things we just called up the local post office, thier truck or w/e comes and picks it all up we sign, and it's good to go. But that's for Toronto, so i'm not too sure about how it works in the States.

well about that it wasnt so simple.. the buy was a pre order so the jeans werent made yet. its not like a regular order like these arent a regular pair of jeans.

I've been working in Virginia all week so I haven't checked the thread much. I haven't heard anything from Gordon so I assume the jeans are still in production.

welcome to ole' virginny me boy! on the way out don't forget to take some pork by-product or peanuts with you. there aint no denim here!!!