Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

I like that fit pwing, a bit of a vintage fit on the 1108.

Did you get them hemmed?

btw, there isn't really any diffrence in acrylic paints, they all mix well together.

one of the brands i have is FolkArt that's made in the US, but as i said any acrylic paint will do.

I had this sinking feeling when I woke up and saw a message on my Blackberry. It said "USPS Shipment Info.." and I knew I missed the parcel today.

Checking it "Attempted delivery" was the latest update. There was no way for me to receive the parcel today because the porter/receptionist doesn't work today. *sigh*.

By the way, I love to WWII style arcs. Awesome work there Bosch.

i'm really on the fence about stitching the arcs or painting them. i'm heading to the fabric store in a while and there's a craft store next door. so, i really don't know. it may come down to what kind of 100% cotton thread the fabric store has. either way i'll post some pics tonight or tomorrow.

i'm really on the fence about stitching the arcs or painting them. i'm heading to the fabric store in a while and there's a craft store next door. so, i really don't know. it may come down to what kind of 100% cotton thread the fabric store has. either way i'll post some pics tonight or tomorrow.

They will probably have like a hundred colors, no lie.

IMG_0100_resize.jpg

(correction!) blue in green makes * teal*... so why purple? .. still neat !

IMG_0113_resize.jpg

niiice.

IMG_0121_resize.jpg

just sewed on the tab, looks ok from afar ! but lemme tell ya i aint no sewing pro. i think this is really the first time ive ever had to sew at least neatly haha.

IMG_0123_resize.jpg

meh i tried ! will put on arcs soon . tell you guys the number when the soak is through and that'll be my official start date.

the real dopeness is when you get the old levis tab, and you take off the 'L', and you make your own 'EVIS' tab. tsujita-san helped form EVIS back in the day, so i think it adds a nice touch. i might add that to mine if i find the time...

the 1108 doesn't have to be super-tight. its a slim, not skinny jean. sizing up/down will change things considerably. technically i sized down 1, and as you can see my fit is a bit more snug than any of yours ive seen. but the fit pics on raukuten are still slim, yet more relaxed. i like my 1108s on the slim side, so i cant tell dude not to sell them. i hope ya'll love these so far. that tailor-dude should've let the tab follow the same angle as the pocket-stitching. the tab shouldn't sit on your ass @a 90degree angle. just my 2 pennies, im sleepy.

awesomeee... can't wait till monday

blue and red makes purple, by the way..

pwing that looks extremely clinical, how much did you pay to get the tailor to sew them on?

the photos make it look more clinical.. lol

it didn't cost anything. that's my dude, #1 tailor in mtl.

If you want a red tab buy a pair of cheep levis, take off the tab, take off the white LEVIS stitching (unless you wanna keep it on) and BAM! blank red-tab. that's what i did.

or bring a razor to sears and steal some. i also got a pair of cheap 501s with the same tab... just has the r.

mine are just too big so im selling them (unfortunately)... check it out in my sig

i might be interested. i dont know if a 35 will be too big though.

My pair has been in Dutch customs for four days now, i really don't hope they're gonna screw me up!

Might be a good idea if anyone who posts fit pics, would also mention in the same post what model they are.

Now i'm guessing everytime a see a fit, and checking back through all the posts to see if it has been mentioned earlier by that person, would save some trouble.

I thought we are gunna have a 0105 winner, a 1108 winner, and I guess another vote between the two to have an overall winner? So instead of the usual 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd places we will have 1st and two 2nds? It's really up to Denim Phenom/FC/Gordon to decide.