Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

I like everything except the rear rise. I mean, I'm not really into super low rise but holy crap, it looks like you could play football between the pockets and the belt. Maybe it's just that picture?

I'm pretty sure those are raw.

You can knock half an inch off the front, and almsot an inch off the back (looking at sz34 raw-VS-washed)

i cant speak on the contest denim, but the 'regular' 1108 denim surely does strech easily. now they fit perfectly overall. im not going to get all technical and start quoting inch-measurements, but i'll just say ''take your favorite slim jean, measure it the BIG way, and get whatever size the post-wash measurements from the BIG site correspond to. . . on another note,

I LOVE MOKKY'S FUCKING JEANS. i know he didn't fade them all the way himself, but who gives a shit. that fade mey be the most beautiful ive seen. def grail. worthy. why dont we have a ''grail-jeans thread'', anyway? for cats like ryu, skid-knee lo, deus, tony hige's 45rpms, etc. ?

Hope that all the contestants living not in the US will receive their pair in time.Christmas coming soon-its the buysiest time of the year for post/parcel/custom-services.On the other hand i wouldnt mind some delay.the 1. of january isnt really the best day to start such a important thing.I for one will have a big hangover and probably some problems taking good pictures.:D

i'm wearing the jeans if it's Jan 1st, hangover or not, it's just that feeling of hearing, hey *insert name* you got a package today, you get all buttered up and excited, and you go get your package and "BAM" the scent of fresh ultra stiff smell of raw denim, i don't know it's like a minor fetish ...no homo, but it's the thought of putting them on for the first time is what's getting me excited, other SuFu members agree? :D

how much for these jeans? shrink to fig tag size aswell right?

The jeans are $225. Both are still available on the BiG site in a limited amount of sizes. They are shrink to fit, shrinking to tagged size.

I went true to size and they will probably be a little loose. Really looking forward to it.

I believe there are 35 0105 and 18 1108 contestants. Those numbers may increase once the pairs arrive at BiG and people realize what they missed out on and buy them up.

I went true to size and they will probably be a little loose. Really looking forward to it.

Did you get the 0105 or the 1108 true to size?

Those numbers may increase once the pairs arrive at BiG and people realize what they missed out on and buy them up.

That would be me...