Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

I really wish I could get my hands on an unworn pair of 1108Cs in a size 32 or 33. That would make my day.
Same for me in 30 or 31. Kicking myself for not getting them when i had the chance.

:mad:

Fullcount had 1 deadstock roll of the 15.5oz greenline selvedge produced specially for the contest. Gordon had it cut for a ltd production__ 80 pairs. model: FC 1653LTD. i tried Gordon's pair [which was also the sample pair]. the cut is really nice & slim-mish & a bit lower rised than the 1108s. you guys need to SD1 on these.

Not the 1108C's but the new Fullcount x Bears collaboration model is a 15oz. 1108 cut....Different denim though!

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/fullcount-b1108/

is that the pair w/red "V" WWII arcs? Bear's had the 1108 collab a year or 2 ago w/redline selvedge w/c sold out right away. the new collab is actually a WWII model, but were [interestingly] cut similar to the 1108s. denim is 17.5 or 18oz "biker" denim__ at least that's what i got from the crummy/rudimentary website translation.

bin trying to ask around how to buy from Bear's cuz i don't have any experience in japan proxy. wud be nice to get help.

Update after a while for those who may be interested. Jeans are super comfortable. I'll probably wear them in the summer. The seat started to wear out, so I'll have to reinforce them. A whisker has frayed away and there're lots of back pocket holes.

Please excuse the picture quality

100_3281.jpg

100_3282.jpg

100_3286.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

hi all fullcounters! would just like to find out whether anyone has any experience with the thighs stretching out perhaps 0.5 - 0.75 inches for the contest denim? I got the 1653ltds a while back, and trying them on again recently, I could probably make them work as they are, but the thighs would be much more comfortable if they stretch out that wee bit! Thanks in advance for any comments, and have a great 2012! :)

On a side note, is it the Zimb. cotton that makes Fullcount denim more pilable?

Wore my 0105Cs once this summer. They've maybe had a dozen or so wears since the contest ended (jumped right into the cultizm LVC contest). Lost a bunch of weight recently, and they're almost too big to wear. Still kicking myself in the ass for not getting another pair of the 0105Cs in a smaller size before they sold out. I did get a pair of the 1108Cs, but I'm not too keen on the cut. From wearing them, I'd say to tsunamiboy, no the thighs don't stretch that much. I couldn't give an actual number, but I'd guess less than 1/2".