Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Gordon didn't mention anything about the contest while I was in his store. I wasn't going to pressure him about the results but if I don't here anything by the first of June then i'll send him an email.

And rather than having everyone send him emails asking the same question, how about I be the sole person that does it?

yeah, my pair still shrinks every time i give them a wash; length of the inseam is becoming troublesome but I usually wear them with boots so it doesn't matter much (yet)

Other than bragging rights, I've completely forgotten what the "prizes" are for the winners. I think 1st gets a new pair of jeans. Anybody remember what jeans were the prize? Don't even recall what was up for 2nd & 3rd places...

Sadly, there were too few participants responding to establish a Salary Man category. I'm way out front of that group, but dare only hope for "honorable mention" category against the professionals here!

Actually, I'd love to "win" a wholesale price on a next pair. That, alone, would make me really happy. The downside is that I'd want the contest weight denim (or heavier). None left in my size in the contest jean, and the regular FullCounts are lighter weight (and just less interesting).

FWIW: The Warehouse contest gave a nice bandanna to all who submitted photos.

Anyway, I just keep wearing my FCs. Too damn comfortable to change.

:cool:

Hmm.

Mine aren't there, and I not only did send them to Gordon, but I have his confirmation of receipt.

Well, I shan't freak, but assume that more images are yet to be posted...

As for prizes, I'd love to see wholesale price for replacement jeans for, say, the top 5? (Could I sneak into 5th place?)

:cool:

LL

Same deal for me Leica - seems like it's in progress.

I think everyone who posted pictures should get something (or not, I just think like 10 of us posted pictures when it was said and done)

Haven't looked at who's who yet, but 17 and 71 are looking pretty good. There is one pair up there (won't point), but it looks a bit fishy.

Gordon assures that the rest of the entries will be going up soon. He's just a tad busy, so the web site gets added to bit by bit.

I promised to have more patience.

(That may be a lie...)

:rolleyes:

And now they are all posted, according to Gordon.

As above: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=186&Itemid=54

Yeah!!

mr. almostnice, NO JEANS FOR YOU!

70956670.jpg

honestly i am so glad my opinion means absolutely nothing, cause there are so many pairs that are killer in their own right. almost impossible to judge for me.

• 2 weeks later...

unlike the clearly photogenic quinn i can never get my daughter to pose for my sufu pics. quinnster for prez 2036

brown metallics denims have so much contrast it's scary...in a good way

adums jeans look doper to me the more i look at them, but i'm always looking at the same pic...FC denim has many hidden mysteries.

• 3 weeks later...
Bumping this.

When are they finally and officially going to announce that I won this contest?

I emailed Gordon about this last week. He's in Japan, will be meeting with FC, and expects to have an answer from them before this weekend.

While we're waiting for the contest results I figured I'd try my new camera out on the FC's. Haven't gotten much wear since the contest end, and that's mostly been in smokey bars, which has greyed the worn areas a little.

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00097.jpg