Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Why even bother posting those, almostnice?

^ they don't look as sanded as yours. but sanded nonetheless. . . :P
Says the guy who sandpapered his right through his knees. Phooey. Boo.

First it was like this

2004013867.jpg

Then things started to get more serious

nakerrigan.jpg

And more serious

tonya-harding.jpg

Until someone got hurt... :(

blog3146widea.jpg

on a more serious note,TV,i just read your comment in the conclusion thread.you are right,this was the first wash with such a lean contrast turnout,maybe it was a mistake to use Dr.Bronners.

btw,how much did you and HaGa paid salaami and Vinneus to talk me into using it??

on a more serious note,TV,i just read your comment in the conclusion thread.you are right,this was the first wash with such a lean contrast turnout,maybe it was a mistake to use Dr.Bronners.

btw,how much did you and HaGa paid salaami and Vinneus to talk me into using it??

I would under no circumstances give asslicking, weedsmoking, jeantrashing, babymaking black muslims any money, especially if they are from the same state as the evil tvshooter who I hate again and the coffeedrinking cigarettesmoking beardwearing cagefighting dogbreeding taxidriving photoshopping jew who scares me a little. I have not given Vinneus any money either, I have not made up my mind about him yet but his head is very round.

u sure you were using the Dr. Boners on your jeans almostnice? maybe that would explain the lack of contrast. personally, I stay away from any doctors that claim to have boners. Haga, as much disdain as we have for each other, your post was brilliant and funny. we may have to call a truce. . .

u sure you were using the Dr. Boners on your jeans almostnice? maybe that would explain the lack of contrast. personally, I stay away from any doctors that claim to have boners. Haga, as much disdain as we have for each other, your post was brilliant and funny. we may have to call a truce. . .

It clearly said Bronners on the bottle,but after taking a little sip of it i got a major boner which is still there.last night i dreamed a fairy spoke to me,saying i simply must win this contest and it will go away.

But as i really like it as is it right now i better surrender and give myself up to the North Koreans.

I would under no circumstances give asslicking, weedsmoking, jeantrashing, babymaking black muslims any money, especially if they are from the same state as the evil tvshooter who I hate again and the coffeedrinking cigarettesmoking beardwearing cagefighting dogbreeding taxidriving photoshopping jew who scares me a little. I have not given Vinneus any money either, I have not made up my mind about him yet but his head is very round.

yo, this is the first time i actually laughed out loud uncontrollably off of a sufu post. you mofos know me so well! such an evil lot... fuck you all:D.markus, i'll deal with you personally in the land of denime. don't forget bitch i know where you live!(too bad i'm too broke to to back to germany and inject you with indigo dye until death). glad you hate the bronners, i wish i was the one responsible for your aquiring it.:(. once i fix my car i got a shitload of stuff to ship off... im still buggin' off how brown metallic and TV look alike.

and as for you mr. haga, how fucking dare you, you fake armenian looking, tahini bucket stealing, belgian waffle munching fatherfucker. i wish you would...

but seriously, i love you all. forreal, i like you fuckers more than most of the people i know personally. this contest kicks ass.

Okay, I managed what Salaami couldn't: last night I flew from Chicago to Frankfurt on a brandspanking new Lufthansa airbus and had a great flight for a change, so now I love everything German, including poster almostnice.

When I get back from vacation I will continue to focus my wrath on you evil Virginians. Unless you help me win this contest, then I will treat all of you to several rounds of Armenian waffles with extra tahini.

And fuck I also need to email my pictures to Gordon, I have till the 31st right?

57 calling it a day, however I definitely going to continue wearing these because i just got started.... desk job doesnt help much. however i'll put up what i got !

4431726193_38b1d82a85_o.jpg

57 checking in with only 1 wash for the whole year. apologize ahead of time for the head tilting but ima noob to posting photos here

4432497030_ac1c230cc2_o.jpg

4431726219_33fbcb6de0_o.jpg

4432496842_67ee4a7f97_o.jpg

4432496898_4cc8b4a002_o.jpg

4432496920_5ee47953e4_o.jpg

4431726165_d6d7f76136_o.jpg

4431726127_3c46b24fa5_o.jpg

4431726113_c616ef6eb8_o.jpg

4431726023_ef9c0647d0_o.jpg

57 is out.

i like the tab. haga you and markus should meet up, that would be nice. well, almost;)

never been to the chi, but i've flown lufthansa from frankfurt to newark. you shoulda came by and gotten the jeans.

x post from picture thread

#81 checking in. 0105C started on March 15, 2009 and ended March 13, 2010. Worn mostly on weeknights and weekends, salaryman style. The fading really started coming out in the past couple of months, and I'm looking forward to continuing to wear them after the crotch gets fixed.

Inside pictures: ugly rainy day over the weekend

img2484o.jpg

img2506p.jpg

img2552e.jpg

needs some repairing...

img2533o.jpg

Took some outdoor pics today on the docks, nice and sunny!

img2557b.jpg

img2558.jpg

THIS IS IT!__ would need another 6 mos of effective wear to properly prime & get them [really] going, but .... oh well.

#004 = 1108C :: self-installed red tab&arcs [low-profile].

start date: 03/27/09 :: end date: 03/17/10 [ 11mos + 20days x 5 washes ]

FCorthoFIN.jpg

FCorthoBFin.jpg

FCbackpocFIN.jpg

FCwhiskersFIN.jpg

FCwhiskerscpFIN2.jpg

FCwhiskerscpFIN.jpg

Looking very nice man! You took those pics in direct sunlight? How accurate is the color/contrast? I always took my pics in natural light but in the shade, never got the color right.....

'appreciate the compliment HaGa. the ones on grass were direct sunlight [partial overcast], but before noon when the light was not too harsh. the ones on the kitchen tiles were [of course] taken indoors with available light from the kitchen windows *** on macro+high ISO setting.

Deadline for submitting photos to BiG is coming up in a couple days. Any word on when the judging is expected to be done, and if there will be a webpage similiar to the one for the Warehouse contest, so we can see all the entries?

Gordon has only recieved 17 submissions. If you haven't sent photos to him yet do so now so the judging can begin.

Umm, not to be jizzy but I thought April 1st was the official cut off date? We're not sticking to that now?

with all that said the best thing to do is just send gordon the best pics you have of your jeans now, since regardless as to what anyone thinks eventually gordon will run out of patience, and just judge from what is submitted. it's tricky since the start of the contest was delayed, which lead to non-synchronized start times for everyone. so the bottom line is the contestants need to get the pics in ASAP. but there should be about a weeks grace period since the jeans were pre-paid for well in advance and the delays a year ago were do to FC's mistake. but for all those wanting to wait a week or more to get in that last second fade, a week won't make that much of a difference unless you just got hired to a construction gig or some shit...those contestants with a 'real chance to win' are clearly defined imho, and i need not spit names