Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

I wonder if anyone would get in legal trouble for doing that. I could ask Gordon and then I could post it on the blog.

I momentarily forgot that this is such a legal slippery-slope. It probably shouldn't be something so easy to snag, but I don't have any other ideas except to make people PM someone to get the arc pattern.

pwing, SICK arcs!

Ok help me out here guys. This is a freaking nightmare. Don't ask me why I didn't check because I didn't expect something like this to happen.

So I got my jeans yesterday off the post office. I paid 23 pounds to get it past customs, handling fee and VAT was crazy. Immediately after getting them I dropped them off at the tailor in London and told him I wanted the arcs and tabs stitched on.

I went to pick them up today and paid 15 pounds for the work, they look great.

Excited, I walked out the store checking the jeans as I go along, only to see that it was 1108C. I ordered 0105C. Now I don't know what to do. I called blueingreen and spoke to someone over the counter. She said she would email me back about the mix-up and I haven't heard from her, it's been about an hour.

Returning them, if even remotely possible is going to make me lose 38 pounds over shipping. Then they would ship a new pair here, for which I would be taxed and charged again totalling to more than 50 pounds for just getting the right pair of jeans.

I don't know why I didn't check the model number before getting them altered. I didn't expect something like this to happen. Don't really know what to do, it's not like I have a lot of cash to go around.

^^ Did you try them on yet? Maybe you'll like 'em. Pwing's look wiked.

On a related note, I knid of want to + rep everyone in this contest so far. I love the individualization going on with the arcs, etc. Very cool. I'm an idiot for not jumping on board.

I'll enjoy from the side lines though.

ok just did. It's impossible. Pre-soak tight fit around my ass. So tight that I can't sit down. I can see it's a 33 to 34 cos it's wider than my waist, but not being able to sit down properly is just too tight.

It's also a tight fit around my upper thigh. I had trouble getting them on.

:( Folded them back and packed. They look sweet, but it's the wrong pair.

^^ Did you try them on yet? Maybe you'll like 'em. Pwing's look wiked.

On a related note, I knid of want to + rep everyone in this contest so far. I love the individualization going on with the arcs, etc. Very cool. I'm an idiot for not jumping on board.

I'll enjoy from the side lines though.

but pwing also sized up 2..

the fact that you have altered the jeans by adding arcs and tabs is going to be way worse for a return than having tried the jeans on.

haha yeah

ok just did. It's impossible. Pre-soak tight fit around my ass. So tight that I can't sit down. I can see it's a 33 to 34 cos it's wider than my waist, but not being able to sit down properly is just too tight.

It's also a tight fit around my upper thigh. I had trouble getting them on.

:( Folded them back and packed. They look sweet, but it's the wrong pair.

i wonder if big will get in trouble or if they can even take the return because they cant sell them due to tab and arcs (levis can suck it) i hope all goes well but if worse comes to worse i think someone would love to buy those on the market.

^that's too bad about that misship...

I'm wavering on what to do with my arcs. I wasn't going to do anything because I have Levi's inspired arcs on half my jeans and loud designs on the other half... But seeing what everyone is doing... looks so cool. I'm thinking now of painting black arcs...

Yeap, thanks. I don't think it's a problem selling them. It's just that I would probably sell them at a loss, considering the amount of tax paid and what I paid for getting the tabs and arcs stitched on.

I don't know how flexible BiG is, but the best option would be to sell this through BiG so they get the money and I can get the pair I wanted. Sounds farfetched.

Yeap, thanks. I don't think it's a problem selling them. It's just that I would probably sell them at a loss, considering the amount of tax paid and what I paid for getting the tabs and arcs stitched on.

I don't know how flexible BiG is, but the best option would be to sell this through BiG so they get the money and I can get the pair I wanted. Sounds farfetched.

yeah they wont be able to sell it for sure. off topic kinda but you think you can post pics? i wanna see how nice they look lol.

once I get a digital camera, I will.

edit: Not really 'selling it through big'. I was suggesting that putting this up on supermarket and then anyone paying me would actually pay directly to BiG.

edit: I reckon if they mailed me a sz31 1108C when I wanted a 0105C, someone must've got the sz31 0105C when they wanted a 1108C, right?

edit: okay, so I called in and asked about it. He'll call up Gordon to ask about the jeans before he gets back to me by email. Hopefully I can return them with shipping expenses being refunded to me in full.