How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

those fit real nice keska.

the calis look vastly different on everyone who wears them. sometimes it looks just like a NS other times it looks like an old pair of 550s ans somtimes like apair of tight 501s. i really wish i could try these on in person. i love my JR hobokens and i want something a little less skinny but im not sure how the calis would suit me.

These are Nudies Super Slim Kim size 28. I am about 115 pounds and probably 5 foot 8 inches.

1002061gs8.jpg

1002062lf4.jpg

1002063qn0.jpg

They are cuffed twice. I do like the fit of them, I just wish they were a little tighter, and more tapered.

*Oh and try to ignore the wetness on the ass, I have been skating/riding my bike all day

julian red cali no wash. love the fit. want something similar for my next pair anny suggests?

hey Keska, thats a nice fit. how tall/heavy and wat size are those JR cali's?

i am still waiting for mine to come in the mail

cant wait:eek:

What?? My Cali's are the same size, I'm 1,85 and about 67 kilo's and my calis look alot baggier than those? Maybe mine are made in monday...

i have worn mine for about 5/6 months and just recently soaked them with a little soap.

they were alot baggier before. i had to wear a belt with them, now i can wear em without a belt.

maybe you should soak.

here are some pics of my gap skinny.

they are womens jeans size 6r.

they look and fit like a low budget apc new cure minus the button fly.

1002687ip2.jpg

1002688eb8.jpg

the front rise is a bit lower than i would like but other than that they fit pretty great. the leg opening is just under 7 inches.

Havent seen too many pics of new cures around yet, so heres some:

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

for reference, Im 5'9" 140 and these are a size 28

I really like the fit, they are slim but not constricting, and they do sit somewhat low on the hips. they sag a little in the seat, but not close to thin finn magnitude, for example. I could wear them lower, but i just let them sit where they naturally fall. they have stretched a good amount overall, but thats good because the stretching really allows them to conforms to the wearer. Its great to have a skinny jean in non stretch denim.

I'll post some more fits of jeans, but all i have in nudies and JR hobokens and a CM tight.

Here are the hobokens. As you can see, too damn TIGHT because they are a size 27. ideally id have these in a 29 and theyd be a lil relaxed in the waist but still tight in the legs. But oh well. I cant really wear them as low as id like, and they dont seem to have stretched all that much in the waist. I guess they look ok, but i do feel like they look too tight when im wearing them. Look how much stress that button fly is under!!

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

and now the CMs. these are the tight fashion grey. They are a size 28. At first i though, oh shit, these are tight in the waist, but they stretched out quite alot after just one or two wears so now i can wear them somewhat low.

They are alright, but i dont like the cut as much as the hobokens or the new cures, but the denim itself is interesting because of the color. And the back patch (which is cloth) kicks ass. The patch on the JR is great too.

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

Cultpop,

I tried on some of those gap skinny too, because i was curious about how theyd be. They seemed pretty good in both the fit and the denim for $58, but i thought, i dont need some jeans from the gap when ive got so many others to wear.

you are my fucking hero!

thank you so much seriously.

those hobokens look great like that imo and the color of those cms is cool.

btw how did the gap jeans compare to the new cures/hobokens fit wise? im going to buying some new jeans soon and im leaning toward the apcs.

thanks again!