How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

with all of the cali talk i figure id post some pics of mine. these are a size 30. i soaked them because they were a bit loose in the waist/seat/thighs to start with. im pretty sure thats just the cut of the jeans, though, but i kind of wish i had a size smaller. no big deal, though, because i think they still look great.

IMG_1518s.jpgIMG_1521s.jpgIMG_1522s.jpg

with all of the cali talk i figure id post some pics of mine. these are a size 30. i soaked them because they were a bit loose in the waist/seat/thighs to start with. im pretty sure thats just the cut of the jeans, though, but i kind of wish i had a size smaller. no big deal, though, because i think they still look great.

Here's the fit on my JR Cali's. They were once skin tight but they've loosened up some over a month - I slouch them a little or else the thighs would be much tighter. I normally wear a size 32 and I bought these in a 31.

jredfitnr8.jpg

My Calis fit about a size tighter in the legs than yours but my upper body is fairly big. I wonder if that looks goofy.... any thoughts anyone?

Here's the fit on my JR Cali's. They were once skin tight but they've loosened up some over a month - I slouch them a little or else the thighs would be much tighter. I normally wear a size 32 and I bought these in a 31.

jredfitnr8.jpg

My Calis fit about a size tighter in the legs than yours but my upper body is fairly big. I wonder if that looks goofy.... any thoughts anyone?

jredfitnr8.jpg

is tour screenname a reference to the apes? nice fit on those calis

can i contribute? fullcount 1101 30x34.

i'm like 5"7'/135lbs

IMG_4008s.jpg

IMG_4007s.jpg

IMG_4011s.jpg

is the fit on the ass supposed to be baggy like that on the 1101? i've soaked them twice thus far, i'm not sure if that's the max that they shrink. pictures of other 1101 don't seem to have the back pockets so far apart.

what's your height and weight? those look good.

is the fit on the ass supposed to be baggy like that on the 1101? i've soaked them twice thus far, i'm not sure if that's the max that they shrink. pictures of other 1101 don't seem to have the back pockets so far apart.

I have a pair and mine didn't shrink very easily. In the end I gave up and machine washed them, put them in a drier for 40 minutes and then cold soaked them again to get some stiffness back in. They're a lot better now and It didn't seem to do them any harm. I only went one size down, and in retrospect I should have gone down two as the jeans are relatively soft and easy to stretch out.

love the way those fit jooky, thats how i want mine to fit

what's your height and weight? those look good.

6'2" 155 or so..

thanks for the comments.

chris_n: i think you should have sized down one, maybe two more.. the jeans sit really low on your hips, and seem to run really baggy in the seat and thighs. a couple sizes lower to begin woith would eventually sit where they are now, but with much less roominess (i am speculating, of course). i think those just seem a bit oversized in my opinion.

yeah i just bought true to size.... ooooops

i dont' like slim fit, was just going for a regular fit.

If you check the Full Count website they seem to run a little big for their stated size, but a lot of the online shops list a different set of smaller measurements so its its a matter of trial and error. The jeans look okay on you though, and they will shrink down more.

If you check the Full Count website they seem to run a little big for their stated size, but a lot of the online shops list a different set of smaller measurements so its its a matter of trial and error. The jeans look okay on you though, and they will shrink down more.

i've soaked them once more in hand warm water. they have seemed to come in a tad in the hips, but stretch back out really fast.

either way, the quality AND construction of these is top.

I figured i'd post some common ones that people tend to ask about a lot.When i get my eternals i'll put them up too.

I'm 6 foot, 145-150 Lbs

APC Rescue size 30, should have gotten a size 28

img0794ia3.jpgimg0792za6.jpg

Nudie RRDG size 33, should have gone with a 31

img0796dy5.jpgimg0797do3.jpg

i would really like if someone could do a Regular Ralf to Straight Sven Compaison.

i don't own the SS, but tried on the flames yesterday while i was wearing my RRDG so i can pretty much tell you that the fit is basically the same, but the RR has the bootcut. Otherwise they are basically the same jean from what i could see.

i will, but i picked the wrong size for most of them honestly. I never trust the fact that the denim will stretch, and it always does and ends up huge. I'll post what i should have gotten as well i guess haha

I always do the opposite and plan for more stretching than I get.

Case in point.

PBJ XX-005. Size 30, purchased in one-wash. On a dude who's 5'11" 160 lbs with thick thighs. I can live with them as is, but could have stood to size up one or two.

pbj82106front.jpg

pbj82106back.jpg