How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

you look like skin and bones

i practice ramadan all year round.

have you tried the new cure? or even the petit standard

you seem a bit too skinny for those

the upper thigh+up seems ok- sizing down wont do too much to the leg room

i just returned those NS. im thinking about getting black PS and size down two. i fear NC might be too skinny for my liking, i just want something slim.

fitpic.jpg

xpost, but I guess some feedback would be cool, Ill post some stretched out pics when i can..they stretched a lot actually.

These are PRL Slim Fits (381) Redline Selvage, sorta rare I suppose, not the regular blueline that you can find at outlets all the time.

36 waist, 34 inseam

Fits loose on the top block, especially at the backside, and to me it feels sort of awkward, but I got used to it.

It is helpful to tell us what brand and model of jean you are wearing when you post in the "How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures" thread so we can actually tell how certain jeans fit.

Other than that, good fit.

fitpic.jpg

xpost, but I guess some feedback would be cool, Ill post some stretched out pics when i can..they stretched a lot actually.

i just returned those NS. im thinking about getting black PS and size down two. i fear NC might be too skinny for my liking, i just want something slim.

yeah, I would go with the PS then. I have both a pair of PS and a pair of NS and I can attest that the PS is slimmer fitting than the NS, even in my 28 PS and my 27 NS, the PS is slimmer.

It is helpful to tell us what brand and model of jean you are wearing when you post in the "How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures" thread so we can actually tell how certain jeans fit.

Other than that, good fit.

Not only that, but I think it'll be helpful to post your natural size and your jean size so people can gauge their own fit. Your weight and height may help too.

^ that was actually the FIRST post from you that wasn't along the lines of

"thats a nice fit!!!"

"that looks great!"

"+rep, that looks good on you"

well, he has asked questions on the small q's thread... :D

hahaha thats very funny Drewson. just cause you think your so much better than me doesn't mean you have to always mess with me every single time i post.

Firstly, I do think I'm better than you, because I am. It's called "a fact". Secondly, I don't mess with every single post, just the ones that I happen to see wasting fucking space and shitting up threads (most of them). If you want some fucking e-beef then just ask, don't trash threads just to bring it upon yourself.

I like that you show a half testicle or so in this post. Also, it is probably the first post of yours that I have read that contains any information (words that aren't "wow") of any use to anyone (me, in this case). +repped, don't make me wish I hadn't.

Firstly, I do think I'm better than you. Secondly, I don't mess with every single post, just the ones that I happen to see wasting fucking space and shitting up threads (most of them). If you want some fucking e-beef then just ask, don't trash threads just to bring it upon yourself.

I like that you show a half testicle or so in this post. Also, it is probably the first post of yours that I have read that contains any information of any use to anyone. +repped, don't make me wish I hadn't.

here we go. let the fun begin :)