How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

samurai 5000vx sz. 34 sized down 1

Photo185.jpg

Photo186.jpg

sorry for the crumby photobooth pics, my camera died.

these were lot 11 and measured about 1.5 inches larger than tagged size. they shrank from 35.5 to 33, and have now stretched back to a 35.

I soaked them for 2 hours in hot water, i didn't bother with the hot wash this time cause it seemed they would be tight anyways. So now that i've witnessed the stretching first hand, i think i'm going to do a hot wash soon (which i think would get rid of the minimal hip flare i've been noticing from time to time)

what do you guys think?

uniqlo t-000 black...to hold me over while my diors are on 5th ave being tailored...10 day wait :(

actually i really like the fit on these...now i can hold off on copping black diors for a bit, at least til i beat the shit out of my indigos

DSCF3920.jpg

DSCF3914.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
wow thats a 28, still look a lil baggy, nice to have some thing different i guess

my bro gave me some new balance wasn't realy liking them but everyone seems to have em..

they're not baggy at all. new balance 1300's made in usa are the best trainer period. not that mass produced 574 horseshit they have in footlocker

why the f*** do you guys pull your jeans so hard up your ass? bad fits on the back imho

would look muuuuch better if you wear them a bit lower @ vand23 for example

lol, dont judge him man, maybe he wants to accentuate his butt :D

i think that wearing them just an inch or too lower would look great.

but then he won't get stacks...stacks..

See, I didnt think the fit looked too bad since I do have chicken legs, but i'm still trying to search for a pair that is slim (not skinny) with a slight taper that'll work better.

Anybody own Good Society Slim Leg raw jeans? I dont even know if those run big and if I should size down or what...

6qwio5.jpg

Just a pair of beaters, but I'm not sure if they're lookin alright, or if they're too tight.

See, I didnt think the fit looked too bad since I do have chicken legs, but i'm still trying to search for a pair that is slim (not skinny) with a slight taper that'll work better.

Anybody own Good Society Slim Leg raw jeans? I dont even know if those run big and if I should size down or what...

Sorry to tell you this, but you do NOT have motherfucking chicken legs.