How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

pbj 005's sz 34 but i think i shouldve sized down one more, but they feel great, hemmed to a 32 from a 35, couldnt handle the length + huge leg opening (like a 9 inch opening), only like my third day wearing so im hoping theyll loosen up more so i can get rid of that semi mooseknuckle

PICT0334.jpg

PICT0335.jpg

i also think i have potential epic honeycombs

These came in the post today. I decided to go a size down as I think they will strectch out but I am not sure on the fit - any thoughts?

3117458417_c29511ec06.jpg

3118290676_f2ef64043a.jpg

These look really nice. Good fit. It would be nice to see some closer up shots since there doesn't seem to be much about Albam around these parts. I've heard them been compared to apc's, though.

hopefully the stacking falls better with time.. but nice fit on the sexih01's

it makes me regret selling my pair..

fuck, does anyone have a pair in a size 33 or 34 for sale???

Seconded. Thats the exact size I need in SEXIH01's.

Send me your pm's!

pbj 005's sz 34 but i think i shouldve sized down one more, but they feel great, hemmed to a 32 from a 35, couldnt handle the length + huge leg opening (like a 9 inch opening), only like my third day wearing so im hoping theyll loosen up more so i can get rid of that semi mooseknuckle

PICT0334.jpg

PICT0335.jpg

i also think i have potential epic honeycombs

The crotch bulge sticks with them throughout the entire process. They shrink a lot, and your bulge will continue to be defined and an attention getter. Your fit looks great. You'll be really happy with them after a couple of washes. That is if you really want them to shrink up in the rise and thigh.

The PBJ slubby denim as a whole stretches A LOT. We are talking easily 2 inches in the waist. We are talking they stretch 2 inches in the waist after you pulled them down to take a dump.

YEAH, that easily.

Enjoy. :)

Yeah the stacking is a tad off in the pics. I just let them fall how they fall and eventually things work out, not too stressed.

Good luck finding a pair, Ive been searching months for these. Was fucking ecstatic to find them in relatively unused condition.

i steaming hot soaked them again and put them in the dryer, had a wild saturday night and now its great, the stacking has settled more and it shrunk a bit more around the thighs , after only a couple days i can already see fades setting in lol

at least its not like APC where the waist stretched from 31 to 36

to contribute to this thread

I am 5'4", 128lbs

Samurai S0500xx

these were size 28'sPicture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

I purchased a size 27, trying to sell the 28's now

Samurais S0500xx size 27

Picture082.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Don't make the mistake I did and bought a size 28. Well if that's the look you're trying to go for. I am going to hem these soon. hope that helps.

The 28's didn't look that bad but the 27's are definitely a more fitted look. Did you soak/wash them already? If so, how did you dry them?

to contribute to this thread

I am 5'4", 128lbs

Samurai S0500xx

these were size 28'sPicture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

I purchased a size 27, trying to sell the 28's now

Samurais S0500xx size 27

Picture082.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Don't make the mistake I did and bought a size 28. Well if that's the look you're trying to go for. I am going to hem these soon. hope that helps.

they look fine. if you want to hem them go ahead. to each their own whatever makes you feel comfortable, but you will find a lot of people on here like some stacking so if you do keep it. they will sit better after some wear. if you still dont like it hem or cuff them

Crossposted from RJB thread:

Here's a few quick shots of my RJB 106bsp's. ( more pics here http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1602282&postcount=23 )

Bought true to size (29) and hemmed an inch and a half while raw. Inseam after hot soak is about 34 inches now. I'm 5'9" 140 lbs for reference.

The jeans pretty much shrunk exactly as Self Edge said they would. The denim actually softened up a lot after the soak and is pretty damn hairy now.

3150418968_7cb51bba7a.jpg?v=0

3149586675_a02048063c.jpg?v=0

3150418256_c1fa96467d.jpg?v=0

3149586081_9784f9c378.jpg?v=0