- 6'2"

- 165lbs

- 33" true waist

- size 31 imperial dukes

fit description:

- at first it was tight on waist, hips and thighs

- after few weeks of wear they stretched out nicely and fit really nice

- post soak they were a little snug, not tight, after air drying

- after a few wears they stretched back out to a nicer fit.

- the leg got slightly slimmer (from the knee down)

The Erk Man, why did you bother soaking? The denim is sanforized...

i just wanted to get any shrinkage out of the way. even though they're sanforized, they'll shrink regardless. even a little bit. and plus, from other denim, ive noticed jeans fade faster post soak. also, post soak, ive gotten more whiskering creases than i did presoak.

i just wanted to get any shrinkage out of the way. even though they're sanforized, they'll shrink regardless. even a little bit. and plus, from other denim, ive noticed jeans fade faster post soak. also, post soak, ive gotten more whiskering creases than i did presoak.

I also think that the jeans creases in a better way when they are a bit stiff post soak. Plus that you get rid of the folding creases from the store shelf that otherwise might stay and fade in a (in my opinion) not desirable way.

Of course, one could iron them I guess...

When I buy raw, unsanforized denim - is the idea to buy it tight so it'll stretch out?

Or to buy slightly loose so it can tighten up with a hot soak?

I keep buying unwashed denim that just doesn't seem to stretch out as much as I want . . .

(eg: Some APC new Cures from last year . . . still don't feel right around my hips . . . and I'm a guy :[ )

Thanks

X post from the dior homme denim thread. these are the 19cm model, MII size 29. didnt really size down on em, and now that they've been stretched out, they're kinda slouchy now... which isn't really a bad thing to me.

anyway i've been wearing em on and off since feb this year (btw i'm about 5'11, 147pounds):

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

cheers.:D

^ Fit looks good. Did you try on a 28? I think that might be a better fit and I don't think it'll be too slim. D-Reds have a great cut...

no i didnt try on a 28. didnt really think that these would be that big in the waist. why do you have a decent size rep bar but no rep power? i dont get it.

no i didnt try on a 28. didnt really think that these would be that big in the waist. why do you have a decent size rep bar but no rep power? i dont get it.

lol I'm not sure. I haven't really been that active here at SuFu for too long so I'm still not quite sure how rep power works. I gave out some rep though so I'm guessing I ran out until I get more positive rep?

btw, are you selling RRL on ebay? Some auction had your evo pictures lol

Haha shit I hope nobody bids on that cause I'm definitely never selling my RRL's...

I was under the impression that rep power is reflected off of your ratio between post count and rep amount

But I dont know for sure

I only have 36 total posts so that makes sense. I'll keep that in mind.

Picked up a pair of Bootcut Olas yesterday, thought I'd post 'em up.

ola-front.jpgola-back.jpgola-front.jpgola-back.jpg

I think I've definitely been bitten by the denim bug. This is my second pair of dry jeans in as many months. And I found myself eyeing a pair of PBJ's this morning. Don't think my wallet can really support this habit.

29/34

im roughly 5' 9" and skinny.

okay, so they might have some unpleasant holes in crotch and the knee, but i guess thats nudie (perhaps they are not to blame for the hole caused by a bike crash, but still).

they are not as tight as they look...

dsc02299je1.jpg