How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Hey guys, I was just hoping on some honest(but kind!) opinions on a pair of black dukes I just got from someone I know. I would rather have a pair of indigo ones, but I got a good price on these; plus, they don't look so bad. Let me know if you guys have a pair of size 29 indigo dukes that you want to get rid of, and what you guys think of my fit.

Also, I've been looking into a pair of shearers. Is it just me, or do the thighs seem really big?

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture016-3.jpg

Picture017-3.jpg

Here are my Grim Tims size 29x32. Why do I get this weird bulge at the back of my jeans...

Picture033.jpg

Picture035-1.jpg

Although these Average Joes are pending for a sale, I was just wondering what you guys thought of the fit on me out of curiosity. These are a size 30x32, and for a fit I would definitely like would require me to get a size 28-29.

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Looks like all you need on those Imperials is a hem. You're a pretty stocky dude, so I would not recommend a tighter fit in the thighs. And instead of fusing over all those jeans you should pick a pair or two and wear the hell out them, damnit!

ok. good luck.

Too much stacking with the Imperials I assume haha. I would say I'm shorter than the average person (5'4") :( Alright, I'll look into giving these a hem. I am wearing out my Grim Tims and Imperials. Just a quick question...as you mentioned, why would I need to stray away from jeans that are more fitted around the thighs?

I think it looks awkward when stocky guys wear tight ass jeans.

The Dukes look good though

Haha, I know what you mean. I want to wear a nudie thin finn, or shearer-fit, but I don't think I can pull it off. The dukes or something straight or tube leg should be fine though, because it doesn't look too skinny. Thanks for your opinion:D

Suggest a denim for me:

- Something with a smaller leg opening (slight taper)

- Slouchy, slightly more room in thighs

- Black or Indigo, doesn't matter

- Raw and selvedge.

Here's an example

By the way, I'm about 6' about 180, and my natural waist is about ~32-33

Dior homme 21cm black silver selvedges would be a nice jean overall for you. The skull 6x6's or 5010's as mentioned would be good for you as well. The flat head bsps may be good for you too if you were looking something that was actually kind of more of a skinny jean. Check them all out.

I haven't seen fit photos of the 19cm raws in awhile, so I thought I'd throw mine up; size 29, running at approx. 4 months so far, hemmed to around 34", washed once with Woolite dark and hung dry. I'm ~5' 8", and have some muscular legs/big hips. It was late at night and couldn't find my shoes, so this is the outfit to go with it. Thoughts?

3006952629_a90c0da592.jpg

3006952699_8698fd8ee4.jpg

3007788434_18cf1eb2dd.jpg

I haven't seen fit photos of the 19cm raws in awhile, so I thought I'd throw mine up; size 29, running at approx. 4 months so far, hemmed to around 34", washed once with Woolite dark and hung dry. I'm ~5' 8", and have some muscular legs/big hips. It was late at night and couldn't find my shoes, so this is the outfit to go with it. Thoughts?

no offence, but people are calling themselves muscular way too fast in here... fit is good though :)