How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

i finally got a pair of TF DBC and was curious.

i am between 31-32 in the waist and i got 31s in the TF DBC and the waist is sorta loose but in the 30s the thighs look like they were painted on..... which i didnt like. (tho the waist was ok)

just worried they might stretch out too much. what do you guys think?

img0330ak5.th.jpg

img0329nx3.th.jpg

img0328lg0.th.jpg

had these for a month, give or take. I love them, i really do. I start to see some of the fading that has been done around the creases. They look similar and more feint compared to the wallet fading but its definetly getting to that level of fade, specially for a month. Another interesting thought was I was at a bonfire (sorta, we had a furnace) and i was sitting at the front relaxing my inner legs (sitting like how a slut would) infront of the furnace. It might be invalid evidence cause now i'm buzzed/affluenced but i see that the intense heat might have caused some extra fading on the creases of the denim. pretty neat.

Here be some fit pics: What do you guys think? I dont really fulfill the whole skinny dood esque, I'm more of an atheletic fit or My Legs Are Super Muscular but i like the fit. I am probably not at the best shape i can be in though.

img1038141018448zr9.jpgw360.png

img1038121458640lu0.jpg

img1038131465289cn0.jpg

These are my first pair of raw denim, there Levis Thei Repro jeans according to the seller.

100_1828.jpg

100_1829.jpg

Im 36x32 I sized down 2. Personally I'm feeling there to tight. Hopefully they will stretch

You need to cuff or something, these jeans are cut really bad. Even if they're tight in the waist, they look like a garbage bag everywhere else.