How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

I am 6' 165 and I usually wear a size 32. These are SJ that are 31 and these are pictures of when i first got them. I'll post how they look after a couple of weeks soon I don't have my camera i feel like they stretched a lot and I don't know whether to wear at the waist or wear them low

jeans004.jpg

jeans005.jpg

jeans001.jpg

I personally think you bought the wrong cut. A regular ralph would have been better imo. If you are going to keep those do try to keep stuff out of your front pockets it looks very unflattering.

I think they look fine.

People around here aren't used to seeing someone who weighs more than 120 pounds or has a waist over 28 inches.

I am 5'8 and weigh 180, my natural waist is a 32.

Thanks for the replies guys...for some reason taking pics with shoes on didn't occur to me :confused:....but it really did make a huge difference. I'm thinking I'll just keep this as is and buy the SExFH when that comes out as it reportedly has more taper...

benz, I'm 5'8 1/2'' and about 140lbs...these are size 31 Flatheads, true to waist although I usually size down to 29's in other jeans for a tighter fit.

front2.jpg

back2.jpg

i recommend throwing a couple hundred on a TV before purchasing a new pair of denim

i recommend throwing a couple hundred on a TV before purchasing a new pair of denim

Thanks but I'd much rather spend my money on jeans than a tv...:P

In my defense (which I hardly feel is necessary) I'm a college student, this is my apartment, I spend about 2 hours tops a day in it (not counting the time I sleep) and, hell, I don't even have cable for my TV because I would never use it anyways...difference in priorities I guess, but to each his own....:rolleyes:

I'm a pretty true 34 waist, height 5' 9", weight around 200lbs.

Studio D'Artison sd-103 size 33

2001412326644550915_rs.jpg

2001467968803326993_rs.jpg

measurements in inches

waist: 17.5

rise: 10.25

thigh: 12.25

knee: 9.25

hem: 8.5

The Stronghold 1895 Slim size 32 (x-post from Stronghold thread)

2001489564226040557_rs.jpg

2001430523220330736_rs.jpg

waist: 18

rise: 10.25

thigh: 12.75

knee: 9

hem (at cuff bottom): 8