How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

thanks beatle, i just wish that they both werent falling apart right now...

flatheads have a split crotch, rear yoke (?) you can see it in the pics, and some loose threads on the right inside thigh.

the skulls had the ripped back yoke but i had them tailored, and then the pocket starts falling off. i dont know what i do to these jeans...

thanks beatle, i just wish that they both werent falling apart right now...

flatheads have a split crotch, rear yoke (?) you can see it in the pics, and some loose threads on the right inside thigh.

the skulls had the ripped back yoke but i had them tailored, and then the pocket starts falling off. i dont know what i do to these jeans...

so from the pics it looks like the skulls are looser than the flatheads in the waist and very upper thigh, but they look tighter than the flatheads from the knee down. is that a correct assessment, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

it depends how you want your samurais to fit. I'd want a slimmer fit, i sized down 1 for a regular fit. If you size down 2, you'd have a "slim" fit.

Aren't your BK's lot 9 though? My understanding was that lot 10 are smaller, so sizing down 1 is good.

Anyway, I annoyed Poly and Beatle to no end on 5000 sizing, and I'm happy with having sized down 1.

toshiko said the only difference between the lot 9 and lot 10 is the 510, and it's because it was recut. but idk, i haven't bought a pair of samurai's in 10 months....but that's going to be my rule of thumb for the s5000 series.

I guess we all have your preference on fit...I don't think I'd want them any tighter than they are. It just shows how versatile a pair of jeans can be.

which pair are you referring to? the bks i havent washed yet. the 21 oz. i think are a bit big and will prob be selling, but those pics were posted last week sometime.

if your referring to the bks from a few posts above, i sized down 1 so i guess i wont know until i hot wash them but they dont feel too loose

well they may not feel loose, but they look fucking stupid. they are way too big, regardless of how they "feel" to you, and no amount of soaking or washing will get them anywhere near as small as they would need to be to look good. don't bother soaking, just return them and size down 2 more. then you will be good.

thanks for the input. if i sized down 2 more (which would make it 3 in total) from a real waist 31 to a 28 label size, i think they would be too small to button up pre soak much less post soak. im thinking that these 30's are going to be hard enough to button up after they are hot washed, but i could be wrong. does sizing down 2 more seem right to anyone else?

also i dont know if this would make any difference but my inseam is really only like a 31-32 so after hemming and shrinking 6-7 inches they might sit better.

maybe sizing down 1 more to a 29 would get them to fit snug on the waist pre wash and then too tight post wash which would then require stretching in the waist. might look better everywhere else.

chantheman, judging from your other jeans, you seem to like a more relaxed fit, so I think you got the right size in the BKs. After you do a hot wash, the jeans should definitely fit better. Like Poly said above, sizing down one will give you a relaxed fit, and sizing down two will give you a slim fit. I think the fit of these jeans will end up looking better than the fit of the other jeans you've previously posted.