How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

• 2 weeks later...

I soaked the LVC 47's after a week of wear. I wanted them to strech out a little before soaking. Soaked them in cold water for 10 minutes. They shrank but not too much, I'm sorry but I didn't take any measurements. They are not so baggy anymore.

I'll take some more pics of them this weekend.

first off, HELLO SUPERFUTURE. Here are my jeans:

A.P.C. Hipster 29x31

apcfront.jpg

apcback.jpg

Nudie Low Slim Jim Dry Japan 31x32

nudiefront.jpg

nudieback.jpg

Levi's Red Slim Straight 32x30 (Supposed to be the raw version of 514)

514rigidfront.jpg

514rigidback.jpg

Levi's 514 32x30

514front.jpg

514back.jpg

Now, I'm not really satisified with any of these. I sorta feel like with the nudies and apc, it's too baggy below the knee. I'm giving strong consideration to the APC New Cure and the Julian Red Cali, since both are slimmer and tapered. I'm also going to be ordering either the grifter or raker ande whalls when he gets it going again. I'm kind of undecided as far as the length goes, but I think I want a longer length then any of the jeans i have currently. Do you guys think the new cure or cali would work better for me?

Wear shoes and size down 1-2 in everything. It's hard to judge without shoes. I don't know why people always do that. I have the levis 514 rigid, and the fit is alright. I could've sized down 1 or 2 and stretched them.

They are a little bit slubbier than the contest jeans. They are an orangish-brown with a small tint of yellow/khaki and can be worn at "casual" workplaces when the contest jeans cannot. :)

edit: These pictures are pretty true-to-life, but the jeans seem to get darker over time: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/frisbee/427582/432105/#512996

Im pretty sure the Nudies are on a woman there.. much too curvy for a guy.. if its a guy then :eek:

Anyways, don't think anyone has done SD-101, only 103.. heres how they fit on me, about my natural waist, not sized down or anything. My waist is probably 26.5 or so, these are 27, 31 inseam. 5'6 115 lbs... they flare a BIT out at the hips, probably cause its only day 2 wearing and my skinny thighs contribute as well... overall, I'm happy with the fit

Enough rambling, pics:

sd1011.JPG

sd1012.JPG

sd1013.JPG

they were soaked. i'm going to hem them eventually. but with a single cuff now and a HUGE knee bulge, the length isnt that bad right now...probably take an inch or 2 off. They shrunk a lot. i like em. it really was a toss up between these and the PBJ ones, but i've always liked oni fits more than PBJ, so in the end i went with this one.

These are my SC1947 soaked once I have had them for about three weeks, but I am starting to think they are too baggy. I bought my true size (mabye a mistake). Right after I was done soaking them they were tight as hell, but now they are kinda too loose. I like my jeans pretty normal not skin tight not baggy.

I am hoping that the fit will get better the more I wear and wash them.

please tell me what you think...

EDIT: I am 5'10" about 185lbs. my build is mediumish. they are size 34

230707805.jpg

230707827.jpg

230707840.jpg