How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

yeah its not that i'm UNcomfortable with these, its just new. all my other jeans are slim to snug, so this coule be a welcome change. i think i'm going to keep them. $40 for my first pair of "nice" jeans isnt too bad i suppose.

ended up not getting them. went with $65 raw cheap mondays, regular fit. they're relatively slim/tapered but long

• 3 weeks later...

hi all

i am unable to decide whether to buy New Cure, or JR Hoboken. if anyone can give me a comparison of the two that would be really helpful... like interms of weight, rise and cut, stretching out, experience with quality, price (etc etc)

thanks

hi all

i am unable to decide whether to buy New Cure, or JR Hoboken. if anyone can give me a comparison of the two that would be really helpful... like interms of weight, rise and cut, stretching out, experience with quality, price (etc etc)

thanks

hobokens are higher rise, more of a slouched fit, stretch denim, very slubby, thinner than apc's.

new cures are regular rise, non stretch denim.fits tighter at crouch. slim all the way down whereas the hobokens are wider at the top. cures are made of the typical apc denim, so if you own any other, you should have an idea of the color, texture and fade etc.

the legs are pretty much the same. quality-wise i think they are similar. i wear 28 in hoboken and 27 in new cure. in comparison, for color and fade, i perfer hoboken raw...

hobokens are higher rise, more of a slouched fit, stretch denim, very slubby, thinner than apc's.

new cures are regular rise, non stretch denim.fits tighter at crouch. slim all the way down whereas the hobokens are wider at the top. made of the typical apc denim, so if you own any other, you should have an idea of the color, texture and fade etc.

the legs are pretty much the same. quality-wise i think they are similar. i wear 28 in hoboken and 27 in new cure. in comparison, for color and fade, i perfer hoboken raw...

i have a pair of hoboken no wash on the way from denimbar. i was trying to decide between the new cure and hoboken and your post is making glad is good news...i will post pics post haste.

oh and pics of yours please?

far from all hobokens have stretch in them, what model does, btw?

got my new hobokens yesterday. awesome. the denim is beautiful.

THANK YOU MAURO AND DENIMBAR!

the hobo no wash has 1.3 % stretch 98.7% cotton which is perfect imo. does not feel like stretch denim but has just a little give. it remains to be seen but hopefully the slight stretch will keep the knee bag gremlins at bay.

got my new hobokens yesterday. awesome. the denim is beautiful.

THANK YOU MAURO AND DENIMBAR!

the hobo no wash has 1.3 % stretch 98.7% cotton which is perfect imo. does not feel like stretch denim but has just a little give. it remains to be seen but hopefully the slight stretch will keep the knee bag gremlins at bay.

$200 at denim bar right?

post some pics dude

Guest jeffvyain

as much a fan i am of your nikki six's, i like the fit of those hobokens better on you. they're a little bit looser up top and just work better overall for your body type, yet still have that cultpop style of yours. good purchase

ok dudes heres my first pair of dry denim and my first pair of jeans that are this fitted (you probably cant imagine rescues fitted but they are pretty fitted on me). I cant decide if I like the fit or not, something keeps telling me they are too fitted for my frame and makes me look topheavy, my plan b is return these and get some 19oz Sammies which should be a bit looser throughtout. Am I just too used to loose pants or are these actually too tight on me?

Oh and my specs:

6'5" 230 pounds with a laser/rocket arm

8f71d7d5.jpg

8f71d7d5-1.jpg

64327718.jpg

I think those look fine, I'd keep 'em, and get the sammy's, and the skull 5000XX onewash has about a 35.5 inseam but I don't know if that would be long enough.

if you can afford it, i like dick's recommendation. at the same time, toufu has a good point also. if you're going to return your apcs and are going to get the sammies, hopefully you'll get one that fits pretty similar to these, in terms of fit. they look good on you.