How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Guest jeffvyain

that's one of the best fits on here. too bad (well, not really) i only have one pair of jeans to worry about over the next year. maybe, after i'm done with my contest sams and i've adequately satisfied my S5000VXs, i'll be ready for those. Cheap, when you get a chance, could you take an inseam measurement of those? i'm only an inch taller than you but those look like if they were any shorter, they wouldn't fit quite right.

that's one of the best fits on here. too bad (well, not really) i only have one pair of jeans to worry about over the next year. maybe, after i'm done with my contest sams and i've adequately satisfied my S5000VXs, i'll be ready for those. Cheap, when you get a chance, could you take an inseam measurement of those? i'm only an inch taller than you but those look like if they were any shorter, they wouldn't fit quite right.

they are tagged 34, and im pretty sure they are a true 34. i can get away with a good cuff.(1 to 1 1/2")

no pics, but I tried on some raw cheap mondays over the weekend. REALLY nice fit, I highly reccommend them for the other skinny guys on this board. Make sure to size down 2, and you're golden.

I was pleasantly surprised... at 65 freakin bucks, I would've gotten them if I wasn't planning on getting some bespoke jeans this winter.

cmf how do the 901s fit? i like how the backpockets look

are they the slim fitting sort or??

also, how much did it cost ya?

cheers

fairly slim on me, but i have kinda big legs from 15 years of skating.

i took the arcuates and red tab off of the pockets.

oh... i got them for 12$ at ross.

dcfn0002cx9.jpg

dcfn0003vq0.jpg

lvc 1955 501. washed. inside tag said 29w 36l

i thought these were supposed to be looser fitting, but the thighs are almost painted on for me(1 size down from what i normally wear), and the anti fit is not there, they hug my ass. if this is the case i dont think id even fit in 47s!

CMF... i definately think the CMF homme fit you best, far better than the others. Also that striped shirt looks to fit really well

You basically took apart some RRL's and re-sewed them to fit you, right?

Chapital - how much did you size down? Can you even get them buttoned up all the way?

And either they sit waaaaaaaay low or you have your undies up too high.

fluxgame - olas look great. I know bootcut gets hated on a bit here, but olas are a really good fit. they do stretch out a bit though and take forever to show wear.

While on the subject.. Nudies reputation here seems to have taken a hit lately, but in my opinion they always seem to fit so damn nicely. Maybe their denim on most models isnt selvage and isnt as nice as other brands, but their fits are excellent. But I guess it helps when you have enough styles that pretty much everyone can find one that fits just right.