How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

put these up in supermarket, but figured they belonged here as well...

size 30 denime lowrise '66.

for reference, i'm 6'1, 160 lbs.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/JeffVyain/DSCF0024.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/JeffVyain/DSCF0022.jpg

they fit you insanely well, could be the best fitting japanese jean i've ever seen on another person. i hope your apcs fit you as good, if you're selling these...

Guest jeffvyain

these were the APCs back in the day. I haven't taken a photo wearing in a long time, but they're essentially the same, maybe a tad less bunching because they've been washed once. but yea thanks for the comments. as i said, i'm very satisfied with them...i just need the money a bit more than i need the jeans at the moment. I've been saving for a fender rhodes for some time now, and 200 bucks would pretty much get me there.

DSCN0159.jpg

img0828ra7.jpgimg0830aa0.jpg

eternal 811 sz 32

6 foot, 143 lbs

these were ridiculously stiff when i got them, and i definitely understand what was meant by being more "rough" than other jeans, but after a few wears they have gotten much softer and i can actually appreciate the quality of the denim. It just feels so rugged. the pics are after 3 days of wearing them, nothing too heavy, and without starch. Nothing like sitting in a desk to get honeycombs coming in

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have direct pics of the jeans but I think the fit is pretty visible in these pics..

so, Japanese Dior 21cm, sz 31.

today_sept04.jpg

today_sept03.jpg

pic 3

pic 4

I wear 32 in most washed jeans and 31 in APC and after a bit of stretch these fit perfectly.

waist measures approx. 46cm across after 1 month of wear.

for those interested, the japanese made diors are slimmer than the italian ones. the leg opening in these is 20.5cm as the italian ones are closer to 22cm.

I had my camera out so I thought I'd get a picture of my Acne Max Cashes.

5666_007.jpg

I brightened the picture up a bit because they looked like a shapeless black mass (they're overdyed black).

I'm about 5'11", 155lbs and these are size 30. Bought them in my true size and these run a bit big so they're naturally slouchly.

Great jeans for skinny guys if you can deal with the obscenely low rise.