How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

There is a member that is already doing this for Acne/Nudie, and I would assume then he could get JR too. I forget the name, but there was a post in the supermarket.

i think its SixTen or some name similar

but i am sure if Mr P is willing to lend a helping hand then why not

cheers

frammk5.th.jpg

baktf1.th.jpg

fitye1.jpg

edit: sorry forgot the description part.

too tired to convert, but I'm 184cm tall/short and i weigh something like 68 kilos. I wear 30 in pretty much everything, some hurt more than others. these hurt like hell! (stretched them about 10cm in the waist, more here: http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12482 - post #11)

edit2: dont judge me by my poor wallet wear -- only worn it for two weeks or so.

nice eternal tigers! i have a pair of eternal 811's that were so fucking tight, causing red marks on my hips, but they've stretched out some too. still a bit tight, but much better than before.

Have you ever tried to dip the top 5cm ( 2" ) of your jeans to water and wear them wet? They will stretch in no time.

Guest jeffvyain

i like them...they're great jeans... i just LOVE my samurais. I have my APCs for the tighter fit and I have my sams for the more relaxed. I just love the uneven texture, thickness, and overall quality of the samurais so much that I don't see myself wearing much other jeans any time soon. It's hard to justify having those around to look at them. They've been hanging out in the corner of my room for over a month... If nobody offers on SF, i'll keep them, and I'll be fine with it, but i have this itchin for another pair of Sams if I'm going to wear any other jeans.

i like them...they're great jeans... i just LOVE my samurais. I have my APCs for the tighter fit and I have my sams for the more relaxed. I just love the uneven texture, thickness, and overall quality of the samurais so much that I don't see myself wearing much other jeans any time soon. It's hard to justify having those around to look at them. They've been hanging out in the corner of my room for over a month... If nobody offers on SF, i'll keep them, and I'll be fine with it, but i have this itchin for another pair of Sams if I'm going to wear any other jeans.

these are the sleeper jeans..........not flashy at all, but fucking amazing

i assume u mean the one wf the index finger pointing down???

BTW, r u guys posing for a new backstreet boys band or soemthing

and.... shouldnt this pic go to the WatUWearToday section?

u r suppose to show how the jeans fit not...... etc etc

1137069815_l.jpg

Julian Red California 28...in the front