How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

What brand makes that v-neck?

I am about to buy a bunch of basic tees and I think I am done with aa.

I haven't seen fit photos of the 19cm raws in awhile, so I thought I'd throw mine up; size 29, running at approx. 4 months so far, hemmed to around 34", washed once with Woolite dark and hung dry. I'm ~5' 8", and have some muscular legs/big hips. It was late at night and couldn't find my shoes, so this is the outfit to go with it. Thoughts?

3006952629_a90c0da592.jpg

3006952699_8698fd8ee4.jpg

3007788434_18cf1eb2dd.jpg

What brand makes that v-neck?

I am about to buy a bunch of basic tees and I think I am done with aa.

Hanes V-neck 6-pack, got it for around $9 at Target. AA shirts are way to long for me IMO.

Great fit! They look mad faded for black diors, you mind posting a few close-ups?

Will do when I get out of class later tonight. It might be because of the first wash I did a month into wearing them (went to a show and got everyone's sweat on it), and the dust from around the area has probably covered the jeans a bit (courtesy of Arizona).

asher...im also 5'8 (size 30) and my diors are unhemmed...i was just contemplating hemming earlier today and that fit really makes me want to

How long have you had them? It might be weird to hem after a bit of fading has gone on. But I personally wish I would've kept it, because the combs do eat up about an inch of stacking. It's my first pair of raw/long inseamed jeans, so I decided to not go all out.

you are muscular on sufu very fast... it's not that hard.

I guess by SuFu's standard, my legs are muscular? haha.

Hanes V-neck 6-pack, got it for around $9 at Target. AA shirts are way to long for me IMO.

Will do when I get out of class later tonight. It might be because of the first wash I did a month into wearing them (went to a show and got everyone's sweat on it), and the dust from around the area has probably covered the jeans a bit (courtesy of Arizona).

How long have you had them? It might be weird to hem after a bit of fading has gone on. But I personally wish I would've kept it, because the combs do eat up about an inch of stacking. It's my first pair of raw/long inseamed jeans, so I decided to not go all out.

I guess by SuFu's standard, my legs are muscular? haha.

only a few weeks...but i decided against hemming anyway

borrowed my friend's dslr the other day, and i just went shooting frenzy.

for reference im 6"0" 145lbs.

ande whall rakers v3: size 28

DSC_1694small.jpg

DSC_1697small.jpg

ande whall grifters v4 #002: size 30

DSC_1698small.jpg

DSC_1702small.jpg

and just because everyone is posting theirs,

dior homme 19cm MIJ black raw: size 28

DSC_1710small.jpg

DSC_1708small.jpg

KMW rockers: size 28

DSC_1687small.jpg

DSC_1692small.jpg

SEXSC02: size 28

DSC_1632.jpg

Iron Armies toshiro straight in brown: size 28

sorry for the crappy picture, this was off of my cell phone.

CIMG3229.jpg

This is a great fit. I definitely don't like the hipster look where your manhood is on royal display. These fit, to me, like a classic pair of jeans that you'd wear for months SHOULD look.

These are far from getting a retire though (they fade slow, and they seem to only begin to really start contrasting around 4 months ago, when I started riding to class on my bike).

3040127738_e464a7df54.jpg

3040122824_5b1d123ee5.jpg

3039284143_262e38f1fd.jpg

:cool:

pretty much spot on. +rep

This is a great fit. I definitely don't like the hipster look where your manhood is on royal display. These fit, to me, like a classic pair of jeans that you'd wear for months SHOULD look.

These are far from getting a retire though (they fade slow, and they seem to only begin to really start contrasting around 4 months ago, when I started riding to class on my bike).

3040127738_e464a7df54.jpg

3040122824_5b1d123ee5.jpg

3039284143_262e38f1fd.jpg

:cool: