How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

More of a how do these fit not how they fit descriptions.

I'd appreciate any and all feedback

(excuse the room. just moved)

I feel like they're a tad too tight.

Levi's 510 Super skinny size 30 x 32

I actually think the seat and the thighs look so awkward because you're sagging them a bit too much

just pull em up a little maybe?

i could be wrong, but those look like pretty dece grey jeans

x-post from imperial denim thread and iron heart jeans thread

before I bought my pair of sexih's I was very worried about them fitting me. there are a lot of fit pictures throughout sufu, but none of them really catered to my body type; basically big thighs compared to my waist (which a lot of athletes, mainly bodybuilers and powerlifters get). I am very happy with the fit of my jeans after I did some extreme stretching of the waist and hip area. I thought I'd post fit pictures of my sexih's for future reference for those who do not have the ideal "superfuture" body type

height: 5'10"

weight: 173 lbs

waist: 30.2"

thighs: 24" (I know.. they're huge)

the sexih's are a size 31, but I have stretched out the waist with a waistband stretcher to fit my needs

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

sorry for such a bad rear shot. I'll try to get a better one next time..

hopefully this helps those people who were in my position..

super excited because I just got my imperial dukes in today and I love the fit. :) thought I'd post fit pictures for those with my body type like I did here for my sexih01's

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/sho...40#post1016440

height: 5'10"

weight: 173 lbs

waist: 30.2"

thighs: 24"

size 31 imperial dukes, black

this is about 5 minutes into the wear

DSC05338.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05340.jpg

the long inseam is great for stacking which helps guy's like us with thick thighs to sort of disguise them. so for all you others with thunder thighs out there, I highly recommend you pick these up :)

xposted for reference...

eternal 811 (size 33)

20080521eternal811bd7.jpg

first pic was w/ flash; second and third were not. I got true to size (33) in raw then soaked it. i know that goes against the reason for buying raw, but the o/w from eternal looks wrinkled like a mfker. honeycombs look a little retarded imo, but, hey, it's all me, baby. nothing to write home about yet in terms of fades, but there's some blue peeping out at the crotch, back pockets, and hidden rivets.

the cut is pretty good, but my pair seems to have a bulge in the crotch especially when sitting down. i never knew my goods were that big. other complaints: hem is a little large, some hip-flare action going on, and the rise is a bit high. sometimes i'm in the mood for some mid-rise, but it makes me feel like an old man. don't try sagging these guys tho; they'll just ride back up to the waist where they belong.

Cross-post from the Somet thread:

Got around to taking some fit pictures of my 008s today. I had to take them indoors as it is pouring with rain, so the lighting is really shitty unfortunately. At the moment these are pretty damn tight, but I figure they should be fine once they stretch out. For reference they're size 26, and I'm 5'11" 137lbs.

somet008200805280022yr7.jpg

somet008200805280032at7.jpg

somet008200805280012wc3.jpg

im not digging the fit in the seat (as yet....theyll probably look great once the seat stretches out or if you were wearing them slightly higher).

that minor nitpick aside....those fit amazingly. 36" inseam?

Yeah I'm not liking the fit on the seat too much either. I guess it's because the rise is so low, pulling them up higher feels a little constricting. When they stretch a little I should be able to wear them a little higher to avoid that unsightly butt-sag.

I haven't measured the inseam on these myself. BiG has the 28s measured as a 36.5 inseam so I'm guessing these are ~36 - 36.5. I'll give them a measure later on.

Here are my Levi 511's. I'm pretty happy with the fit, but they are don't fade very well. Not for me at least.

img1179rv2.jpg

Yeah, I know...

Not the best fit pic, but I'll be back with a better one... eventually.

dior 19cm mij 29's .. 28's could have worked..

bild141ru4.jpg

great fit on these i love them

new standards couple of hours size 31 went down 2

it wasn't that hard to button them up at first, is that bad?

i'm 5'11" at about 180

PICT0148.jpg

they'll eventually stretch to a nice fit. expect some thigh room to be there soon. not much but alot more comfy. just keep wearing them.

Cross-post from the Somet thread:

Got around to taking some fit pictures of my 008s today. I had to take them indoors as it is pouring with rain, so the lighting is really shitty unfortunately. At the moment these are pretty damn tight, but I figure they should be fine once they stretch out. For reference they're size 26, and I'm 5'11" 137lbs.

somet008200805280032at7.jpg

mint fit on those somets

they do seem a bit too narrow for you, the difference between thigh/calves is ridiculous.

unfortunate because that grey is pretty nice

i actually like how those gray levis look on him. although the shirt is a bit too high for my personal tastes.

img9961modem0.jpg

These are my KMW1980s on my third day wearing them. I just need a little more stretch in the top block. I'm 6 foot even, 160 pounds, and I sized down 1 to a 30 on these. Oh, and they're raw, made in japan, 34 inch inseam.

These are my KMW1980s on my third day wearing them. I just need a little more stretch in the top block. I'm 6 foot even, 160 pounds, and I sized down 1 to a 30 on these. Oh, and they're raw, made in japan, 34 inch inseam.

Wow, we are the same height and I only have about 7 pounds on you, but I'm a 34, couldn't go any smaller than a 33 on a good day! Are they painful? What's your natural waist?

BBC, they aren't painful at all, but I did get some hip and thumb pain stretching them on the first day. I was able to get them buttoned from the get-go but I had to take a deep breath. My natural waist is a 31 but I size down to a 30 in almost all of my jeans. These are much skinnier than I expected though... I was looking for a slim straight, and I'd call these a skinny straight. Much skinnier than my lvc47s in 32, and people say those run a size small (I hot washed and dried them)

Cross Post from the APC Thread

Here's a couple fit pictures of the new Petit Standard in Raw Black

These are a Sz 28 I'm 140-145lbs and 5'7'' with a true 30 waist

They were tight as a bitch at first but they've stretched a bit.

frontapcs.jpgsideapcs.jpg

BBC, they aren't painful at all, but I did get some hip and thumb pain stretching them on the first day. I was able to get them buttoned from the get-go but I had to take a deep breath. My natural waist is a 31 but I size down to a 30 in almost all of my jeans. These are much skinnier than I expected though... I was looking for a slim straight, and I'd call these a skinny straight. Much skinnier than my lvc47s in 32, and people say those run a size small (I hot washed and dried them)

Sorry bro, I thought there was something wrong with my theory, I fucked up the conversion from metric. Turns out I'm no where near as light as you! Makes much more sense now! Hahahaha.

Picture 1: SEXIMP Picture 2: APC NS Picture 3: FH4001BK

untitled.jpg

The stacking on the imp's are kinda intimidating...even the inseam on the 4001's are kinda long for my taste, I'm thinking about hemming or even selling the seximps...:( ...thoughts?