How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Here are fit pics for my 31" Eternals. They have been worn for 11 1/2 months so all the stretching is out the way.

2441179367_a11503f833_b.jpg

2442012366_4be060ce85_b.jpg

Measurements are as follows:

Waist - 31.75 Front rise - 10.75

Back rise - 15.25

Thigh (measured from the crotch) - 11.5

Knee - 8.75

Hem - 8

Inseam - 33

Also worth noting is that these were super tight when I first got them - don't be worried about the pain when you first get your eternals.

s5000 2nd collabs. i think samurai has fixed their sizing issue although i dont know what lot these are. tag size 29

s5000fitpicqk7.jpg

pre soak measurements

waist 31

front rise 10.5

back rise 13.5

thigh 11.5

knee 8.5

hem 8

inseam 36

Well, my Acne size is 30 in mod + mic (prewashed jeans though)

My size 30 mod has a 32" waist.

I don't own any APC but I've tried on new standards.I would say acne 30 = apc ns 29 unstretched (eg brand new)

But I would buy new standards in 28 so that once they stretched, they felt like acne 30.

So basically, if you bought your new standards really tight, then get 33 in Acne.

Hope that helps/isnt too confusing!

Nudie Staight Sven, Japanese Selvage. Size 34. Directly after their first wash. 6 months old. They shrunk up and in quite a bit after the wash, they were getting sloppy and loose before the wash. They have already stretched back out, not sloppy, just right.

RIMG2545.jpg

RIMG2544.jpg

MY APC NS sz28 (true 31/32 waist) are pretty loose after 2 weeks of wear, im loving the minor wallet fade and the shine, not gonna wash for another 6-8months! Probably around new years HAHA! I love the shine, i wish they will keep shining =D

Got a mini-soak, after walking to school in the rain today and they smelled like crap after.... Had to frebreeze it down.

MY APC NS sz28 (true 31/32 waist) are pretty loose after 2 weeks of wear, im loving the minor wallet fade and the shine, not gonna wash for another 6-8months! Probably around new years HAHA! I love the shine, i wish they will keep shining =D

Got a mini-soak, after walking to school in the rain today and they smelled like crap after.... Had to frebreeze it down.

Only 2 weeks? You got a long way to go bro! Wait till you can no long leave them in your room because they stink so much! I was planning 8 months, had to give in at 6 because people were commenting and even I couldn't stand the smell! Should of smelt them as I was washing them!

More of a how do these fit not how they fit descriptions.

I'd appreciate any and all feedback

(excuse the room. just moved)

dsc0156gg2.jpg

dsc0157rl7.jpg

I feel like they're a tad too tight.

Levi's 510 Super skinny size 30 x 32

they do seem a bit too narrow for you, the difference between thigh/calves is ridiculous.

unfortunate because that grey is pretty nice

Guest noogsahoy

fit pics of eternal 864

not the greatest pictures, not sure about the fit, butt i think the ass needs to stretch out?

opinions?

fit864frontpd4.jpg

fit864backnc6.jpg