RAISED BY WOLVES

Clothing for The Great Outdoors

Unis tapered Grey Chinos. Been looking for something in this department for time. On sale. Good deal. Thanks to Gnar for putting me on to the brand back when.

ha! picked up a UNIS shirt from the good doc, too.

lulz

^ I say do it.

Where's you get that hat, sir? I often see old men wearing hats like this, but I find most beanies are too long and thick to look good when rolled up.

US gov. wool watch cap from ebay, best caps/beanies around imo. I need to replace the dark navy one I lost...

Bought the Mackinaw double:

pFILSON1-2230897p275w.jpg

Great garment. Only wish is that the sleeves were lined. The rough wool makes putting this thing on over sweaters a challenge with massive bunching. I'm going to see if my tailor can line the sleeves with satin or something.

Love the Filson. How oversized is it?

This might be a little overzealous, but the new White Mountaineering gear is so sick, it shouldn't not be posted, and I don't think it would survive its own thread.

S/S 09

Picture11.png

Picture12.png

Picture13.png

Picture14.png

Picture15.png

Picture16.png

Picture17.png

Additionally, there appears to be a diffusion line, BLK, that speaks for itself.

Picture10.png

Picture9.png

Picture7.png

So many dope pieces. Somebody has to pick up this brand.

I can't believe that no one is stocking this brand in the U.S. or E.U. Just shot off an email to [email protected] to see if there are any new stockists... will update if I here back from em.

Great post by the DOC.

I need to make this the season I get a piece or two from them, since they're on of the few labels who's larges run like a US Medium/large, and who occasionally produce XL's.

good stuff.

Copped this:

vest.JPG

Leather details all over this thing are amazing. Copped it for a silly sale price.

Love the Filson. How oversized is it?

I wear a 40R suit and I bought the 40 Machinaw. There's plenty of room to layer swears under this thing (which I wanted), but it fits absolutely perfect. I'll post photos soon. It's deadly warm too. I love it.

ridiculous post gnar.

I just bought an Albam French Workwear jacket. Not exactly Outdoorsy but it fits the bill.

I also got a Pantagonia windbreaker and an old vintage LLBean Parka somewhat like the Sierra Designs we've been seeing on blogs. I'll post pictures soon.

^ is the LL Bean Parka a blue with red plaid lining?

So, for what it's worth I heard back from White Mountaineering really quickly. I asked them if they had any US/EU stockists scheduled for SS09 or FW10 and got this response:

Thank you for the report.

I am sorry.

It doesn't have business relations with the boutique in the United States and

Europe now.

white Mountaineering

I don't know if I should be more surprised that I got such a quick response or that they have absolutely no EU/US stores scheduled to pick up the brand...

^ is the LL Bean Parka a blue with red plaid lining?

You got it. Did I jack your bid? If so, I apologize. :D

Couldn't find another thread for these, but i picked these chino's up quite awhile ago, stashed them in a closet and recently rediscovered them.

bccf4efb.jpg

342a0e08.jpg

I had to replace all of the buttons, and there's a small tear along the seam next to one of the front pockets, but they're good to kick around in. It's a shame, when i was in HS/college there was a workwear place in town with old work clothes literally piled up to the ceiling. Pants, shirts and coats, they would do 3 for $10 on pants and the like.

Picture18.png

man, how nice is that !

I need to make this the season I get a piece or two from them, since they're on of the few labels who's larges run like a US Medium/large, and who occasionally produce XL's.

i got a button-up this past summer in a large which does fit like a US medium. i'd imagine that in jkts i would need an XL but i never came across 1 in that size.

Here's the fit of the double Mackinaw in a 40. I wear a 40R suit.

filson1.jpg

that's great man. does the top layer come off or is it sewn on? i know filson and mountain research make these in cloth too... anyone know of any other non-wool options? pllllz

i tried on one of these shits at smith & butler yesterday (dunkin - if you haven't peeped this place yet, do so this weekend... shit is on point) and it fit like a fucking suit of armor. def will need to cop soon.

http://www.filson.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2092276&cp=2069836.2069837.2075070&parentPage=family

werd ive been there a few times already

bought a vintage denim shirt there.....good stuff